Will Remy be any good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Remy be any good?

For once, I hope QPR gets value for money. Would make a nice change, that.

I hope he has a good run until the end of the season, like Cisse did last season, and his goals contribute to saving us from relegation. Can't predict/hope beyond that, I mean look at our Mr. Lenoir today.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Remy is a new player so hopefully he will have an instant impact (That and if we do sign M'Villa then we will have some amazing creative options for him working behind him)

He is young and going into his prime soon...

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
        I hope he has a good run until the end of the season, like Cisse did last season, and his goals contribute to saving us from relegation. Can't predict/hope beyond that, I mean look at our Mr. Lenoir today.
        Exactly how I feel, too.

Comment

People talk about big wages etc, but this is a guy who Tottenham had a 20m euro bid turned down & he's 26. Hopefully a 4 year deal with a relegation realise clause ( for his sake as well as ours ). I know he's got the talent, just hope he can do it here
          Under Les Ferdinand:
          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
            Remy is a new player so hopefully he will have an instant impact (That and if we do sign M'Villa then we will have some amazing creative options for him working behind him)

He is young and going into his prime soon...
            Indeed. I will be keeping my fingers crossed for him, and us.

Comment

after my excitement about hoilett signing, i think i'll keep my expectations in check from now on. as above, fingers crossed!

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                People talk about big wages etc, but this is a guy who Tottenham had a 20m euro bid turned down & he's 26. Hopefully a 4 year deal with a relegation realise clause ( for his sake as well as ours ). I know he's got the talent, just hope he can do it here
                Amen, to that.

Comment

Originally posted by NW9_RANGER View Post
                  after my excitement about hoilett signing, i think i'll keep my expectations in check from now on. as above, fingers crossed!
                  And not just Hoilett, nearly all of our signings have been below par for us.
                  I'm praying that this window bucks a somewhat depressing trend we've set ourselves.

Comment

Hoillet IMO hasnt had a proper chance.

SWP plays nearly every week in his position

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                      Hoillet IMO hasnt had a proper chance.

SWP plays nearly every week in his position
                      u have a point, but when he has played, aside from maybe the spurs away game, he hasnt done much has he?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                        And not just Hoilett, nearly all of our signings have been below par for us.
                        I'm praying that this window bucks a somewhat depressing trend we've set ourselves.
                        Hoillet is and will be a very decent signing for us. He really hasn't been given a decent opportunity. Every time he has played for us he has been one of the better ones.

Diakite, Bosingwa, Cisse (this season) and Mbia are the biggest disappointments. All came with high expectations and are all very poor.
                        :drunk:

Comment

u have a point, but when he has played, aside from maybe the spurs away game, he hasnt done much has he?
                          Yes -

Everton - Home
                          Reading - Cup
                          Chelsea - Away before going off injured

IMO he looks bright and offers something SWP cant anymore (Pace and confidence)

Comment

Good luck to him and all the best.

I really hope this gamble pays off!

Comment

Originally posted by kingy10 View Post
                              Hoillet is and will be a very decent signing for us. He really hasn't been given a decent opportunity. Every time he has played for us he has been one of the better ones.

Diakite, Bosingwa, Cisse (this season) and Mbia are the biggest disappointments. All came with high expectations and are all very poor.
                              Maybe, I am being unduly harsh with regard to Hoilett, no one will be more pleased than me, if he makes a first team place his own.
                              Agree with you that there are others more deserving of criticism.

Comment

Working...
                              X