Ten Remy threads on the front page?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ten Remy threads on the front page?

I am all in favour of encouraging discussion but I think spreading it out over ten threads actually harms the discussion and lead to repetition and confusion.

Not sure what the answer is - have seen on some boards only the mods can create threads, or others where they have a lot of global stickied threads like "transfer rumors" and "other club news" etc to avoid having so many duplicated threads.

Anyway just thought I would mention it because ten Remy threads seems a bit OTT by any standards.

Originally posted by zeberdee View Post
    I am all in favour of encouraging discussion but I think spreading it out over ten threads actually harms the discussion and lead to repetition and confusion.

Not sure what the answer is - have seen on some boards only the mods can create threads, or others where they have a lot of global stickied threads like "transfer rumors" and "other club news" etc to avoid having so many duplicated threads.

Anyway just thought I would mention it because ten Remy threads seems a bit OTT by any standards.
    Eleven now then!

Comment

Post Modern Irony at its best..
      or a Cognac promotion is underway?
      http://twitter.com/#/bobbyosborne1

Comment

Ooops, make that 11 threads.

Comment

Can the mods just merge them or do what other boards do when it just says . Loic Remy and everybody post in the one thread.

Comment

Comment

Merge them, simple as

Comment

Working...
              X