I reckon we should give tonight a real good go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I reckon we should give tonight a real good go

With a nice home draw against either SWFC or MK Dons in the next round we have a very real chance of getting to the 5th round if we are positive about winning tonight and I think we should really go for it

Winning of course breeds confidence and although we have slowly started to halt letting so many goals in recently a win tonight could be just the spark the whole club needs to avoid relegation

Couldn't agree more.... Winning is a habit... Another game to practice our new ideas..few players can gain confidence also
    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Totally agree !!!

Get the club winnining games and the confidence levels will continue to rise !!

I don't buy into the theory that cup games are a distraction !!

We have a big enough squad now to be able to rest players and 'rotate ' as necessary .

Comment

Would love us to go for it, but think West Ham has to be the priority. Worst thing for us would be extra time etc.

Might be a chance for Bothroyd or DJ to put down a marker though?

Comment

im predicting

im predicting a hatrick from cisse no team in europe cabn hold him when hes motivated and the best motivator in football arry redknap has wound him right up

so you read it on here first the score will be 3-1 to rangers hatrick to the man with the mohecan
          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
            With a nice home draw against either SWFC or MK Dons in the next round we have a very real chance of getting to the 5th round if we are positive about winning tonight and I think we should really go for it

Winning of course breeds confidence and although we have slowly started to halt letting so many goals in recently a win tonight could be just the spark the whole club needs to avoid relegation
            Agree totally.
            The FA Cup is a trophy I would love to see us win one day.

Comment

And the team earns some money in each round

Comment

Didn't Pompey win the FA Cup and get relegated at the same time a few years ago? Don't want to go down that road.
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

i agree we have got nothing to lose, i would go with DJ , give the team a chance to get used to him. Only player i would rest is Tarbs. To valuable to risk IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                    Didn't Pompey win the FA Cup and get relegated at the same time a few years ago? Don't want to go down that road.
                    Nobody does.

Comment

You can not say that if we win the FA cup we are doomed to go down because Portsmouth did.
                      But we would be playing in Europe next season

Comment

Don't forget West Ham have got a big game against Utd tomorrow !!!

One day less to rest .......

Comment

Originally posted by maddix View Post
                          Don't forget West Ham have got a big game against Utd tomorrow !!!

One day less to rest .......
                          They will probably persevere and go through on penalties - and then also thrash us. Sod's law.
                          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Too right I want us to give it a go - would never expect any less when fans are paying and travelling to see the game - 100% and no less. Hoepefully a fairly strong side will be played n all - want to keep the unbeaten run going and install a winning way in the team, would do wonders for morale.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Unbeaten in 2013, we'll win to impress our new signings.

Comment

Working...
                              X