Bartons latest tweet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bartons latest tweet

"Looks like I was 2nd time right about Remy going to QPR. Good signing. Good player Loic. And good lad as well. Wish him luck there..."

Seems good news!!!

He has also been having a twitter row with Didi Hamann, Nobby Solano, Warren Barton and even John Terry joined in until he deleted it later. Hamann suggested our Joey should keep his nose out of transfer rumours and respect those that paid his wages and it kicked off. As we all know, JB doesn't take any form of critisism without a reaction, it's his biggest problem, self control.

Comment

agreed he needs to sort that out, he takes the bait all too easily. Although, JB does have a point, its a bit rich when people that tell you to sort your life out clearly have made a pigs ear of their own. I dont know much about W Bartons and Solanos personal lives but that twunt terry and hamann dont have a leg to stand on

Comment

Originally posted by Gerryhatrick View Post
        He has also been having a twitter row with Didi Hamann, Nobby Solano, Warren Barton and even John Terry joined in until he deleted it later. Hamann suggested our Joey should keep his nose out of transfer rumours and respect those that paid his wages and it kicked off. As we all know, JB doesn't take any form of critisism without a reaction, it's his biggest problem, self control.
        Who deleted the tweet fella? JB or the rat?

Would have been interesting to see how that one would have panned out between them 2

Comment

God I miss barton. Good luck to him in France. The rapscallion.

Comment

Couldn't care more what he says.
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
              God I miss barton. Good luck to him in France. The rapscallion.

Comment

I would have him back tomorrow if possible

Comment

For what its worth... His performances at the end of last season were impeccable...i bet harry will have him back at the end of the season
                  http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

I'd take him back today.

As Mellowhoop said, He's performances at the end of last season were impeccable (Barring at Middle eastlands of course)

He had some shocking games last season pre Liverpool, but his workrate and closing down were never fully seen untill early this season for me when we clearly lacked that part of our game.

I'd rather read someone like JB's views direct through twitter instead of reading in through the media once he's words have been chopped and changed to make a story out of nothing

Comment

http://news.uk.msn.com/blog/trending...1-000aa4c32b9e

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                        I would have him back tomorrow if possible
                        Makes two of us.

Comment

make that 3

Comment

Originally posted by TW7R View Post
                            I'd take him back today.

As Mellowhoop said, He's performances at the end of last season were impeccable (Barring at Middle eastlands of course)

He had some shocking games last season pre Liverpool, but his workrate and closing down were never fully seen untill early this season for me when we clearly lacked that part of our game.

I'd rather read someone like JB's views direct through twitter instead of reading in through the media once he's words have been chopped and changed to make a story out of nothing
                            He had actually had a decent game there until the red mist as well.

Comment

Not me, no way.

JB couldn't give a to55 about QPR. He's only interested in himself.

Comment

Working...
                              X