• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remy and M'Vila what a coup.

If Only
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

If Only
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

keep your head son, nothing's happened yet. who knows, arsenal could place a late bit for m'vila and all these negotiations suddenly mean nothing. we'll wait and see.

Comment

If harry can attract Remy and M'Vila to Qpr, imagine what kind of players we would have at the beginning of the season if harry was in charge .

we weren't to know at the time how sh@t Mark Hughes was going to turn out to be and his new signing

Comment

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...-QPR-deal.html
          Granted it is the Sun but sounds promising

Comment

If this is correct it might be good for the club,but seeing as Harry was spouting about ridiculous wages and the owners having their pants pulled down, seems like a Pot calling the kettle black? if what their saying Remys getting 70k aweek. just hope we have a relegation clause in the contract

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
              If this is correct it might be good for the club,but seeing as Harry was spouting about ridiculous wages and the owners having their pants pulled down, seems like a Pot calling the kettle black? if what their saying Remys getting 70k aweek. just hope we have a relegation clause in the contract
              In fairness what Harry said was along the lines of he has nothing against players earning big money, so long as they provide value for money. He had a big problem with people (ie Bosingwa) earning big money and not being worth anywhere near that.

If he feels this Remy could come in and bag us 7 or 8 goals before the end of the season and gain us a few valuable points then I'm sure Harry feels that, in the world of crazy football money, he is worth the £60k odd a week in wages he has presumably offered him.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I have seen people on the forum worried about his form this season but he has only made 2 starts in the league and 12 sub appearances so the amount of goals he has scored shouldn't be a surprise. The only reason he hasn't started more is because of the start Andre-Pierre Gignac has had this season. Plus with his pace and aerial ability, he would fit in perfectly to the Premier League. Think of him as a more physical Hernandez
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                X