Departing players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    with livermore and mvila coming in, im pretty sure you can kiss goodbye to diakite.
    Maybe, maybe not - who knows. Let's just hope that if we get these players they are as good as we believe/hope.

Comment

because i cant spell the *****s name!
      fair enough
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

I wonder why we haven't offered Barton on a freebie? I thought the club wanted to off load him

Comment

I think Cisse will be sold and Perhaps Derry will go to Leeds! As for Bosingwa, he looks like to be our next Rowan Vine.
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

most of the players mentioned on this thread should be offloaded, with the exception of Faurlin, who is stll youngish and IMO was rushed back from injury, too soon.

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
              I think it will be the following:

Bosingwa, Nelsen, Faurlin, Diakite, Cisse, Hulse
              Add Ephraim, Bothroyd and possibly both Green and DJ Campbell to that list and I think you will just about be there. To be honest I can't see anybody coming in for half of them but they are certainly the players Harry would let go. I also think there is chance Faurlin might stay, Harry has said some good things about him although it's clear he doesn't consider him first choice!

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                Shame really, will miss the little runs he makes.

Thought he was one player to watch for the future.
                He's mental and comes with a lot of baggage. No benefit in a player with potential if it is impossible to unlock that potential!

Comment

I doubt Derry will go he's still too importnat for us and a very handy player to have in the side. I think the players we mention will likely go out on loans

Comment

Derry comes back into the side, we improve, some people still want him gone (discarded like leftover food being chucked out with the rubbish)

At times we really do get the sort of team and disloyal players some of our fans deserve

Comment

Sell everyone...
                      http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Let barton, bosingwa and park go - these are prob the highest wage earners. Nelson we know is off. Let one of the Keepers go.

Would keep Diakite, Faurlin, DJ , Cisse until the end of the season.

Think we need to worry about moving people on in the summer, its probably to much work in January to worry about that.

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                          Let barton, bosingwa and park go - these are prob the highest wage earners. Nelson we know is off. Let one of the Keepers go.

Would keep Diakite, Faurlin, DJ , Cisse until the end of the season.

Think we need to worry about moving people on in the summer, its probably to much work in January to worry about that.
                          But we may have to balance the books now and there isn't a place for everyone in a 25 man squad now, especially if we sign another 3. Fringe players can be moved on.

Comment

because i cant spell the *****s name!
                            Cracked me up
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Busheyboy View Post
                              most of the players mentioned on this thread should be offloaded, with the exception of Faurlin, who is stll youngish and IMO was rushed back from injury, too soon.
                              Totally agree about Faurlin. He was excellent last season until his injury.one of Hughes' many errors were rushing Faurlin back into the 1st team. The game against Walsall was fine, but after that he should have had a few apps as a sub. Derry, Park, Granero and Mbia should have been his midfield options until perhaps Oct or Nov when Faurlin would have been fully recovered and up to speed again.

Comment

Working...
                              X