X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
    So they can get rid of us more like!
    Either way - good business...

So what if they ditch us, we want them to so we dont get left with bare debt

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
      Either way - good business...

So what if they ditch us, we want them to so we dont get left with bare debt
      I know, only jesting

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
        This is absolutely the best way to go . We now have a great manager who has united the squad . With the addition of some class in key areas we can absolutely do this . Supurb backing yet again from the best chairman in the game
        Couldn't agree more.
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Maybe we have offered them Bosingwa?? Hopefully we have!!

Comment

Nothing is in the bag until it is on the official site. But as I said a bit of strengthening to the spine of the team would make a very big difference.
            So if it turns out TF has taken a (relegation claused) gamble and backed the manager with these targets to try to stay up then I think he will be rewarded.

Comment

fair play to big tone, many owners would not risk spending big money in the situation we are in.

Comment

Ever since Tony bought the club, we've had more media attention than ever. We've got a chairman that has backed all three of his manager in the transfer market.

For the fans, it's been a roller coaster of a ride, for some players, it's been a sodding gravy train.....
                Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by w12dave View Post
                  fair play to big tone, many owners would not risk spending big money in the situation we are in.
                  really like your avatar

Comment

Maybe we have offered them Cisse? Sky Sports says ''Djibril Cisse is expected to be told he can leave Loftus Road before the month is out.'' He used to play for them, perhaps they want him back..

Comment

on ssn now remy having a medical at qpr tomorrow

Comment

tony and harry, what a combo love it hahahaha.

i really dont care if these players flop or not now the intent from tony along with his gambling persona gets my respect 100%

and along with harry's gift of the gab, im loving this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who is next to have a medical,,,,,, i say ollson at wba then thats the spine of our team sorted
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Of course. $hit or bust - we simply cannot afford to not be in the PL netx year with the ridiculous Sky money being introduced.

Fark just rolling over and dying when we're only 5 points off safety with 16 games left - that would be pathetic.
                          Last edited by MattyRangers; 14-01-2013, 09:24 PM.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Yeah, its all a massive gamble , and youve got to admire Tony for that .
                            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Well I hope it works out for Tony.

Comment

Bigger risk than some fans acknowledge on here. When you go down you don't necessarily get what you paid for them. In fact, you would almost certainly get less. Do you think Villa would recoup even a third of the £28m they paid for Bent if they go down. The relegation clause entitles the player to leave, which further weakens the position of the club that owns them. I'm delighted that Tony has decided to twist, but don't think for a minute it is risk free.

Comment

Working...
                                X