tony fernandes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tony fernandes

m-vila, remy, ollson and odemwinge..................

i think tony has gone all in. £30mil

good move or not?

i tip my hat to the man. go down fighting hahahahaha i love ya tony f
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Well if the owners are pumping money in and we are not just paying it ourselves then we truly cannot complain at them can we now???

Fair play to them, I'll be honest, these players are the type of players that are truly amazing and on a different level to the has beens and free agents Hughes snapped up.

Comment

Massively risky strategy but fair play giving it a damn good go. Respect him & the board big time for that just hope it's not putting us in the sh!t should we go down.

Comment

This is absolutely the best way to go . We now have a great manager who has united the squad . With the addition of some class in key areas we can absolutely do this . Supurb backing yet again from the best chairman in the game

Comment

Sounds promising but we have not signed anyone yet. Remy and MVila could be using us to get the bigger clubs interested again and the other two bids got rejected, but it all sounds promising

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
            Massively risky strategy but fair play giving it a damn good go. Respect him & the board big time for that just hope it's not putting us in the sh!t should we go down.
            These would be good signings as we would recoup our money back if relegated as their values would be the same unless injured

Comment

Thought Remy was on his way to Newcastle?

Comment

Originally posted by Stevesuperhoops View Post
                He probably is. But you might change your mind if you believe Joey Barton

Comment

Originally posted by Stevesuperhoops View Post
                  Not according to our Joey.

Comment

Sorry my bad didnt see earleir post about Harry going back in for him

Comment

It sounds risky to me. I just hope he knows what he's doing

Comment

It sounds like all the deals done have relegation clauses so we can get rid of them!!

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                          It sounds like all the deals done have relegation clauses so we can get rid of them!!
                          So they can get rid of us more like!

Comment

needs to offload some players first to bring down the wage bill

Comment

Well I think we have to go for it to be honest.

Lets just say we get them, I would say 4/5 of our players are leaving to balance the books. Hulse,Bothroyd,Faurlin,Diakite,Nelson and maybe 1 or two other fringe players.

Also if we do go down then they all have release clauses so we would have no problem selling them.

Comment

Working...
                              X