QPR Historic Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR Historic Games

Just watched a great video on LFW of the FA Cup semi final against WBA at Highbury and the North Bank went wild when Clive Allen scored so got me thinking who has done Rangers Historic games!!!

67 League cup final - Was not born
    82 FA Cup Final (both games) - was only four
    86 League cup - watched on the TV
    03 Play off 2nd leg - what a night
    03 Play off Final - Cardiff showed just how bitter they are leaving the ground before they got the cup so they could mock us
    04 Hillsborough - Got jumped on the way into the ground by a mob of Sheff Wed but one of the best memories of my life 8000 Rangers singing
    11 Watford - Rangers all over the ground as we secured promotion to the Prem. Top night out after that game only topped by night out after Leeds
    13 Chelsea away - went to the bridge expecting to be thumped. The way Chelsea have progressed never thought I would ever see us win there

I remember watching both semis of the Liverpool game on TV, from memory, for the league cup and thinking this is excellent would have loved to have been in the bush for the 2nd leg

Has anyone done all of the games above and what are your memories? What games have I missed?

Guessing some of the European nights would rank with the above

Just watched that and i'm on the pitch at the end, don't know whats worse, jumping around like a loon or having a truly fookin awful haircut.

Comment

You forgot the Denis Bailey show!
      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Working...
      X