Blimey Dave, all a bit mad that

Comment

ssn just said he coming to london tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
        Blimey Dave, all a bit mad that
        u should join twitter.... it can be very entertaining

Comment

yes, looks like barton is going to be in trouble again, on his twitter he just accused didi hamman of being a glue sniffer and deserting his wife and kids. he has taken it down now.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            yes, looks like barton is going to be in trouble again, on his twitter he just accused didi hamman of being a glue sniffer and deserting his wife and kids. he has taken it down now.
            and tourette's face

Comment

Joseph Barton ‏@Joey7Barton
              I'll take advice from people I respect. I won't however be told be someone I deem vastly inferior as a MAN, how to live my life. #norespect

Sniffed and gambled all your dough. What a waste. Left kids and wife, cos u pulled a young bird. Tragic. Now do one Tourette's face!

I won't be engaging with dis-loyal, glue sniffers anymore. Say what he wants from now on. I'll see him when I see him... #smallworld
              Collapse Reply Retweet F

and emile hesky chips in with.....

Emile Heskey ‏@HeskeyHeskey
              @Joey7Barton Hamann could commit mass genocide and still be less hated than you. #****

@DietmarHamann what a player u where. Now ur just a washed up coke head... #jogon u skint knobhead
              Last edited by Hitman34; 14-01-2013, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Emile Heskey ‏@HeskeyHeskey
                @Joey7Barton Hamann could commit mass genocide and still be less hated than you. #****

HAHAHAHA Is that his real account?

Comment

Nah parody unfortunately

Comment

haha, funny as fukk though norths

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                      haha, funny as fukk though norths
                      And strangely true
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

#jogon u skint knobhead

gotta love Joey ;-) says it how it is and never mind the consequence.

Comment

Barton is an embarrassment ,the sooner we get him off our books the better. Just shows you , he probably got 100s of tweets from people like us who are not known in the game, as soon as a player chips in like Hamman he goes into one. He has got some serious inferiority complex.

Comment

As soon as he engages in an argument his self perceived intellect goes out the window and instead of arguing cleverly he resorts to jogon, helmet, melt, blert, tourette face. he is a 1st class c , hunt of the highest order.

Comment

Originally posted by w12dave View Post
                              they are still fighting..... i cant be #### to copy and paste anymore
                              Oh dear did you see Bartons tweet about Hamman blowing all his dough on party powder and gambling and leaving his missus and kids for a dolly bird. Bit strong imo.

edit. sorry just seen it on here

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                                Oh dear did you see Bartons tweet about Hamman blowing all his dough on party powder and gambling and leaving his missus and kids for a dolly bird. Bit strong imo.

edit. sorry just seen it on here
                                And all this coming from a guy who puts a cigar in a youth players eye for a laugh . Absolute c*** no other word to describe him . Self obsessed and generally believes his own hype but when you take away football where would he be ? Probably banged up with his brother . Complete scumbag who isn't anywhere near as good as he thinks he is

Comment

Working...
                                X