• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey Barton on a wind up

Now saying qpr have signed Remy. Joker

he who laughs last laughs longest!!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

@Joey7Barton: Watching Patriots. Just heard from a magician that Loic Remy has signed for QPR. Not sure what happened at Newcastle probably Llambas again!

This his really funny sense of humour again?

Comment

Joseph Barton ‏@Joey7Barton
        Gift of the gab from Harry Redknapp perhaps? Thought it was done and dusted to Newcastle. Something must of gone amiss. Great news 4 #QPR

5m Joseph Barton ‏@Joey7Barton
        Watching Patriots. Just heard from a magician that Loic Remy has signed for QPR. Not sure what happened at Newcastle probably Llambas again!

Comment

I don't think Joey is on a wind up. His info might be wrong but he wouldn't be on a wind up. Why? He still has a good relationship with Tony and Amit and I don't think he'd do that to them.
          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

maybe hes back on the sauce

Comment

someone tweet SSN are reporting that NUFC are now moving on to other targets........ which mean we might be the only club after Remy at the moment

Comment

Very interesting, Mr Bond...

Comment

oseph Barton ‏@Joey7Barton
                  Just letting y'all know what I know. Heard a few other names mentioned for QPR. Looks like an all in move from @tonyfernandes

Comment

if it is true, i hope we haven't paid too much for him. I think he is overrated. I bet we have offered him a lot of money otherwise he would have gone to Newcastle
                    Last edited by taarabt7; 14-01-2013, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by w12dave View Post
                      someone tweet SSN are reporting that NUFC are now moving on to other targets........ which mean we might be the only club after Remy at the moment
                      Like Odemwinge for one
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Joseph Barton ‏@Joey7Barton
                        Redknapp is a manager that needs backing in the transfer market. Always signs good players. Look at players he brought to Spurs/Pompey etc

3m Joseph Barton ‏@Joey7Barton
                        With all surviving Premier League teams receiving even more TV rights money next season, would you take the chance? #gazillionpounddroplive

6m Joseph Barton ‏@Joey7Barton
                        In the trade its know as �� or ��!

Comment

Cool. Thanks for the info, Joey. And come back any time you're ready.....

Comment

Didi Hamann ‏@DietmarHamann tweet to joey

@joey7barton Joey do yourself a favour and stay out of club politics QPR and NUFC have paid you well for playing not to commentonrecruitment

Comment

Not in Barton's interests to wind up the NUFC fans though is it. He claims to be one of them, so what's to be gained by trolling them?
                              #standuptocancer
                              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                              X