http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2655603
    A match day scarf?

Comment

cant see us taking more than 200
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
        cant see us taking more than 200
        500 sold in advance Facto when I got my tickets last wednesday.

Got to be honest seeing the forcast im not looking forward to it and apparently WBA is the highest ground in the UK or so the radio said today

Comment

If 500 + are going then that is a great show. My missus is preggers and i am going to the scan, will drive over after and hope to gget there as soon as possible. Hope they dont cclose the gates as it will be cold stood out of the hawthorns.

Comment

fair play to you and those other 'madmen' westie

Comment

Will you not be joining us Facto :strive:

Yes asked when I got my tickets and they said just over 500 which actually surprised me, given the point against Spurs thinking that another 100 will make the trip. We will have more then Fulham had a week or so ago for a saturday game which is not a bad effort

Comment

i dont do many away games these days old bean as facto's empire takes some looking after......gonna go fulham/reading n saints.........n obviously wet spam this sat!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  500 sold in advance Facto when I got my tickets last wednesday.

Got to be honest seeing the forcast im not looking forward to it and apparently WBA is the highest ground in the UK or so the radio said today

I think Oldham ( near to me ) is the highest football ground and Junction 22 of the M62 ( 1 junction up from Oldham ) has a big proud sign saying it's the highest motorway point in England , prob should have goggled it before posting Eh ?

I'm paying bangers n mash on the gate so you can make that 501 at least I've got plenty of insulation, so no need for me to panic till it goes to about minus 6
                  "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                  For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
                    A match day scarf?
                    I might buy a WBA QPR half and half scarf when I get there or is it just us who seel them at Loftus Rd?

Comment

In the directors box tomorrow! I will acknowledge you poor unfortunates in the cheap seats!
                      oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Originally posted by oldhoop View Post
                        In the directors box tomorrow! I will acknowledge you poor unfortunates in the cheap seats!
                        Prawn sandwich muncher
                        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

I cant take my nephew with me tomorrow night as he has school the next morning but has anybody got any reliable sites that my sister can stream for him ?

Comment

More like soup and hot food!
                            oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Can't wait for tomorra I'm going in my usual full home kit but safe to say I'll be pulling the socks over my knees and wearing my sweat bands for some warmth.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X