Loic Remy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loic Remy

Considering Rangers. After Harry persuaded him to consider joining us......Go on Harry
    :drunk:

HP apart from Newsnow?
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

From where????

Anyway, it's probably just us telling his agent to listen to how much we're prepared to pay him......

Comment

i do think we are prob still trying to hijack it,but if he didnt want to know when Harrys was out there and hes flown for talks up the Toon i think very small chance he will even listen to us.

Comment

It's not over till it's over!!!!

Comment

Players will talk with other clubs, even after holding talks with one.... remember Hoilett.

At the end of the day a player holds all the cards if there's multiple clubs after them. The agent will be making them hold fire while the clubs sweat and offer more gold to lure them. He probably fully intends on joining Newcastle, but let ehm wait, speak with others and then make them offer some more before signing. Playing the game....

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
              From where????

Anyway, it's probably just us telling his agent to listen to how much we're prepared to pay him......
              Skysports just reported that we are attempting to hijack this one....interesting!!

Comment

I dnt really rate this guy. cisse is better than him by miles

Comment

standard reported it earlier. am sure we are being used to bump up newcastle but if we are serious and prepared to offer considerably more plus a relegation/ release clause then we might not be entirely out of it. said in standard remy was likely to be swayed by m'villa's decision.

Comment

Agent will rather him come to us lets be honest.
                    Signs for us gets a big agent fee, if we get relegated Remy gets released signs for someone else And he gets another agent fee.

Comment

Just had a look on some Toon forums and they caneing us saying Hijack and will need the relegation clause etc.But fc uk me didnt we have the first bid accepted then they did and they arnt exactly safe are they,Also saying their ffrench players should swing it,wot havnt we got any french speaking players the c o c k s.

Comment

Don't know much about him but I know that Arry wanted him for Spurs so must be decent.
                        :drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by kingy10 View Post
                          Don't know much about him but I know that Arry wanted him for Spurs so must be decent.
                          was prepared to pay 25m a year or so ago...

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                            Just had a look on some Toon forums and they caneing us saying Hijack and will need the relegation clause etc.But fc uk me didnt we have the first bid accepted then they did and they arnt exactly safe are they,Also saying their ffrench players should swing it,wot havnt we got any french speaking players the c o c k s.
                            Prob does not mean much about who signs Remy but that is very funny anyway - lots of p off barcodes shoutin hijack

Comment

Not sure he'd be good for us tbh bearing in mind he wouldn't even meet Harry before, i'll trust HR's judgement but i think him and his agent are just squeezing Ashley a little more personally

Comment

Working...
                              X