Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MBIA

Top man!

QPR midfielder Stephane Mbia has vowed to stay at the club even if they get relegated to the Championship.

The Cameroon international was brought in by Mark Hughes, who has since been replaced by Harry Redknapp, and has played at centre-back and in central midfield for the west London club.

Mbia is one of a number of players earning substantial wages at Loftus Road and sustaining the club’s wage bill would be tough if they go down.

The R’s are currently rock-bottom of the Premier League, five points from safety, but Mbia does not intend on quitting should they drop out of the top flight.

“I still have one-and-a-half years left on my contract at QPR and I am very happy to stay here,” Mbia said.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

That's good news indeed.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Great news - Lets continue to pay players 60k a week even if we are a league below ;-)

Great player and Im glad he is vowed to stay but... financially not ideal

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
        Great news - Lets continue to pay players 60k a week even if we are a league below ;-)

What If we offload Bosingwa?
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

He will go at the end of season if we go down unless he signs a new contract . The club will not risk losing him on a free if we don't get promoted .

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
            What If we offload Bosingwa?
            Regardless off Jose going or not. We have a lot of players who are on a lot of money

Expect a big clear out - One or two big names will stay and some will have clauses in contracts stating a wage cut!!

Comment

it would be good if someone knows and is able to post up which players contracts run out in the summer.

i know of dj campbell,bothroyd and hulse.

anyone else?
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Nelson, Hill, Derry

Mackie and Faurlin is next year I think...

Comment

I understand he is on 40k a week

Comment

Originally posted by loftlag View Post
                    I understand he is on 40k a week
                    Fair enough, I just plucked 60k out of the air as he is a top player at our club!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                      Top man!

QPR midfielder Stephane Mbia has vowed to stay at the club even if they get relegated to the Championship.

The Cameroon international was brought in by Mark Hughes, who has since been replaced by Harry Redknapp, and has played at centre-back and in central midfield for the west London club.

Mbia is one of a number of players earning substantial wages at Loftus Road and sustaining the club’s wage bill would be tough if they go down.

The R’s are currently rock-bottom of the Premier League, five points from safety, but Mbia does not intend on quitting should they drop out of the top flight.

“I still have one-and-a-half years left on my contract at QPR and I am very happy to stay here,” Mbia said.

Is that unless one of the big clubs (Chelscum) which is being muted around at the moment come in for him,dont beleive it for 1 second should somone come in for him if we go down he will leave also we may have to make him leave if he's on 40k a week

Comment

Fair enough, I just plucked 60k out of the air as he is a top player at our club!
                        What I meant he is worth standing his 40k in the champ at least for 1 season

Comment

Regardless off Jose going or not. We have a lot of players who are on a lot of money

Expect a big clear out - One or two big names will stay and some will have clauses in contracts stating a wage cut!!
                          People thought the same about Newcastle's squad when they got relegated, but part from Owen, Bassong and one forward (whose name I cant quite recall, but did somersaults when he scored) the majority of the Newcsatle players either had relegation clauses or they deferred a large portion of their wages and stayed on to win the title at the 1st attempt.

QPR could try doing the same if they go down.

Comment

Working...
                          X