Derry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derry

Haven't conceded a goal in two and a half games since his return. Some of those blocks he did on Saturday reminded me of the Championship where he threw his body at everything.

Originally posted by irememberlesley View Post
    Haven't conceded a goal in two and a half games since his return. Some of those blocks he did on Saturday reminded me of the Championship where he threw his body at everything.
    Good spot. When does his contract expire`?

Comment

I think it is the shape of the team plus the committment of the team that has made the difference in the last 2 games rather than any one player.

But Derry deserves a lot of praise for his part in it for sure.

Comment

What a player, what a pro. We seem to keep going back to our Championship winning side & that's not for no reason. They're commitment & passion is top class
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Made team of the weekend in one of todays newspapers

Comment

Derry makes me have some respect for footballers ! He is the anti-Barton !!!

Comment

I have his picture as a shortcut key to my voicemail.
              But like I wrote a couple of days ago, against Chelsea and Spurs there were some moments when I thought we would lose only because of him. I fear like he*l every time he tries to dribble. Then, agreed, he makes very good breaks and tackles and is a lovely, modest professional. But I would want us to have someone who's better with the ball tbh. If not, then he should never ever try to dribble again.

Comment

Derry is a great player, shame he's getting on!

Its funny that when you look at the team the best players giving their all are Hill, Derry, Tarrabt, Mackie all the players from 3/4 years ago!

Comment

Working...
                X