Strange to think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange to think

We've taken the lead at Man City, Spurs, Man Utd and Chelsea (who we've taken 4 points off without conceding)... yet we're bottom! Time to start winning those six pointers.

Very true.... although just to be slightly pedantic, we never took the lead at City.

Comment

if you wouldve told me wed be bottom around xmas after chelsea at home and tottenham away I wouldve told you that you need to see a doctor

Comment

Originally posted by willis1980 View Post
        if you wouldve told me wed be bottom around xmas after chelsea at home and tottenham away I wouldve told you that you need to see a doctor
        Same here mate.. After watching us at Spurs I thought it was a matter of time before we started beating teams. Even had a bet with my mate we'd be above West Ham by mid Jan.

Still can't believe how much this side has under-performed.

Comment

Originally posted by DouDou_87 View Post
          Same here mate.. After watching us at Spurs I thought it was a matter of time before we started beating teams. Even had a bet with my mate we'd be above West Ham by mid Jan.

Exactly this. We have under performed and we are where we deserve to be. Last season we had allot more bad luck.The game against southampton summed up our season, totally disjointed and a complete shambles. At least Harry has us organised but like Ric said if we don't add a couple of strikers I think we've had it. Dj and zamora would still be a massive improvement I believe
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

we could have been top 8 at least if that pathetic defending didnt let us down many times many games... they were like they werent there they didnt exist.

Comment

The Liverpool match was just like the Southampton match. Harry realises it will be the old guard that are only slim chance of survival.

Comment

Originally posted by DouDou_87 View Post

Complacency all round, clubs, players, fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                  Complacency all round, clubs, players, fans.

In a nut shell!!!!!!!!! From MH down, that was the problem!
                  Kept the faith!

Comment

Working...
                  X