• Show
Clear All

• True story :)

Onuoha : Whats going on there?
    Referee : We have a bomb here...
    Taarabt : Dembele don't get closed to it stay away

497055841.jpg
    Attached Files
    Last edited by The Moroccan; 14-01-2013, 11:34 AM.
    TaarabT Abdel

Ahahahaha
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Probably the biggest improvement to his game this season has been his physical strength. He has become very good at holding up the ball and not getting bullied off it.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
        Probably the biggest improvement to his game this season has been his physical strength. He has become very good at holding up the ball and not getting bullied off it.
        He's strong as an ox is our Adel. Tough as old boots n all - the amount he get kicked up in the air and he very rarely stays down or misses a game through injury *touches wood as to not jinx it* .

EDIT: wooden desk. Not my own wood. Honest.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          He's strong as an ox is our Adel. Tough as old boots n all - the amount he get kicked up in the air and he very rarely stays down or misses a game through injury *touches wood as to not jinx it* .

EDIT: wooden desk. Not my own wood. Honest.

Thanks for clarifying

Comment

he is strong lad he just need to learn to adventure more physically. but you should know where Adel coming from, when he was younger he never considered to play football like a pro, he was taking football as a hobby and playing for fun, now he becomes more mature and he is catching up the professionalism of a footballer.

and that ball actually crossed the touchline , I dnt know how come that referee didnt see it.

Comment

I remember that moment, ball went out and linesman didn't spot it from there. Shocking!!

Comment

Originally posted by rockandroll View Post
                he is strong lad he just need to learn to adventure more physically. but you should know where Adel coming from, when he was younger he never considered to play football like a pro, he was taking football as a hobby and playing for fun, now he becomes more mature and he is catching up the professionalism of a footballer.

and that ball actually crossed the touchline , I dnt know how come that referee didnt see it.
                I all see it but him.

Comment

Working...
                X