Mbia to Chelsea?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mbia to Chelsea?

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/le...n-yann-mvila/?

Don't get me wrong unlike many on here I do rate the player.. But Chelsea signing him?
    What will they dream up next- taarabt to Stevenage?

noooo

Comment

How laughable I think they have got M'bia mixed up with diakite . Journalism these days is diabolical.

Comment

That'll go down well. Knowing our luck it'd be a swap deal involving Torres!

Comment

chelsea want mbia

http://www.footmarseille.com/news-19...a-chelsea.html
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Comment

What a load of tosh! They wouldn't want him

Comment

He has already played for marseille and I am fairly certain you can't play for 3 teams in one season. Isn't that right?

Comment

Already a thread pal . Like I said in that one it is journalists putting two and two together without actually doing any research.
                  We buy mvilla leaves us with a ton of midfielders so they pick M'bia to be the guy leaving and who better to buy other than free spending scum. if they actually done there job properly they would have seen diakite tweet going to nancy.
                  So what the article should be saying is diakite to nancy ?

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
                    Already a thread pal . Like I said in that one it is journalists putting two and two together without actually doing any research.
                    We buy mvilla leaves us with a ton of midfielders so they pick M'bia to be the guy leaving when if they actually done there job properly they would have seen diakite tweet going to nancy.
                    i agree buzz, more likely diakite and furlain going.
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

We buy mvilla leaves us with a ton of midfielders so they pick M'bia to be the guy leaving and who better to buy other than free spending scum. if they actually done there job properly they would have seen diakite tweet going to nancy.
                      So what the article should be saying is diakite to nancy ?

Comment

has he got a fit bird? If not Terry wont sanction it
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                        X