Newcastle agree remy fee. Barton tweet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
    you headboys are obsessed with butts arent you? what do they do to you in them posh schools behind closed doors?
    Typical oik comment - yes, that's what we you used to call you state lot......oik-baiting was considered good sport, just behind rugby and fives in popularity. Sadly I just cannot break the habit after forty years, and unfortunately for you, you take the brunt of it! It's still good fun, even after all these years......!

Comment

Is it a bit like bear baiting tw?!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
        IF's and BUT's comment coming, but if we went down cos of that red card (which I pretty much through was a given), you would be singing a different song.

FACT he came here and caused internal strife, which ultimately led to NW getting fired.
        FACT he think's we're a tinpot club and tells everyone about it
        FACT he was **** for the majority of the games he played
        FACT terrible captain
        FACT had his own MMA fight during the City game.

End of the day, he is a first class twunt, who hates us and admits he only came here for the money. No respect for the club, owners or fans. Wouldn't want him back in a million years, surprised some fans think otherwise.
        MMA fight? Really? He kneed someone in the leg, and tried quite possibly
        The worst headbutt I've ever seen in my lofe! Cheesus Christ I've seen some over reactions but that one takes the p155

Comment

Not allowed to headbutt in MMA

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
            MMA fight? Really? He kneed someone in the leg, and tried quite possibly
            The worst headbutt I've ever seen in my lofe! Cheesus Christ I've seen some over reactions but that one takes the p155
            It was an exaggeration. However, great example by Captain Barton, 45mins to save our season and he does that. Top man.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
              Is it a bit like bear baiting tw?!
              A bit mate yes.......but ultimately a lot more satisfying but not as dangerous!!

Comment

Working...
              X