• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twranger View Post
    ....ly. Bit childish eh?!!!
    so is correcting grammar :-)

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
      so is correcting grammar :-)
      Wasn't correcting you sunshine - if I was, it would be a long old slog.....so butt out!

Comment

Remy is overrated, trust me!

Comment

Barton tweets about Loic Remy going to the toon

Hope that tw@nker hasn't ruined our chances of signing him!!

“Good luck to Loic Remy in Newcastle. Don’t worry I’ve told him what to expect. Great guy. Perfect club for him”.

Comment

not sure if he's overated or not. did really well apparently a couple of years ago but has been unhappy about something and playing not so well. if he's gone to toon to discuss terms
            i hope their 30kp/w limit means he's wasted his train ticket. remember hoillet discussing terms with B munchengadbosch???

Comment

Bid already accepted & he's in talks.

Comment

I think JB prob advised him to join Newcastle over us

Comment

Don't blame him!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                    Don't blame him!!
                    Why not? I blame Joey Barton for my in growing toenail and my farmer giles!

Comment

I thought the same I can just imagine Joey poo pooing us, though I guess it's the way it is at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                        Wasn't correcting you sunshine - if I was, it would be a long old slog.....so butt out!
                        you headboys are obsessed with butts arent you? what do they do to you in them posh schools behind closed doors?

Comment

Thing is Barton gives it all the old b o llocks about how Newcastle are a great club and all that but they wanted rid of him because he is nothing but trouble. They let one of their better players, because thats what super Joey was at the time, leave on a free, what does that tell you

Ive gone right off the bloke he is an absolute bellend. Full of his own importance. Let him stay in France and speak with a french accent the plum

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                            I thought the same I can just imagine Joey poo pooing us, though I guess it's the way it is at the moment
                            Yeah exactly - here you have a QPR player who has been thrown out on loan giving advice about the possibility to join QPR. On top of that the player is that scum character Barton who even played for the toons as well.......why should he ever advice anyone to go to QPR?

Comment

After the abuse he has been getting from QPR FANS since the final game last season on twitter and his website i dont blame the guy for putting Remy off coming here. Lots of the same kind of fans on here calling him a scumbag and a thug for the last six months then upset because he doesnt think well of us.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                                After the abuse he has been getting from QPR FANS since the final game last season on twitter and his website i dont blame the guy for putting Remy off coming here. Lots of the same kind of fans on here calling him a scumbag and a thug for the last six months then upset because he doesnt think well of us.
                                IF's and BUT's comment coming, but if we went down cos of that red card (which I pretty much through was a given), you would be singing a different song.

FACT he came here and caused internal strife, which ultimately led to NW getting fired.
                                FACT he think's we're a tinpot club and tells everyone about it
                                FACT he was **** for the majority of the games he played
                                FACT terrible captain
                                FACT had his own MMA fight during the City game.

End of the day, he is a first class twunt, who hates us and admits he only came here for the money. No respect for the club, owners or fans. Wouldn't want him back in a million years, surprised some fans think otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                                X