Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if /when hughes returns to loftus rd mananging another team..............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wouldn't waste my breathe on him. Let's be honest, I don't suppose he loses any sleep over it and probably spends more time checking his bank balance than contemplating where it all went wrong. I doubt it would affect him even if the whole ground was abusing him at once.
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
      The problem is that the fans wanted him. Remember when Warnock left people held signs up "Sparky Help Us" and "Spark the Hoops" etc.

Fernandes delivered what the fans wanted, Mark Hughes.

IMO though he was too quick to get rid of Warnock, I think we would had done ok with him if he had been backed.
      Wasn't that aimed at our mascot?
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
        Wasn't that aimed at our mascot?
        Well even on this message board everyone wanted Hughes. And to be honest when you look at his record it is actually very good. For some reason he just failed badly, but I still think that the football agent had a lot to do with the signings as he was making a lot of money from them and may not had been hughes choice.

Comment

the only way he will return is in the commentary box,cos whod give him a job in this country now?
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
            the only way he will return is in the commentary box,cos whod give him a job in this country now?
            Someone will always give him a job. It's no worse than Peter Reid, Dowie etc...

Football is the job in the world where you can fail badly and get another job no problem (and earn lucrative sums in the process).

Comment

Working...
            X