Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if /when hughes returns to loftus rd mananging another team..............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if /when hughes returns to loftus rd mananging another team..............

will he be subjected to the worse abuse imaginable......i mean real hatred????
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Not by me. He kept us up last season.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
      not entirely old bean.....bolton shot themselves in the proverbial foot and hughes still got lucky!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
        not entirely old bean.....bolton shot themselves in the proverbial foot and hughes still got lucky!
        True, but final table doesn't lie.

Comment

agreed but away from home and us needing wins he still wouldnt throw caution to the wind.....wigan did and the results were there to see....wins at ot n arsenal n shoulda won at chelsea who thumped us!

Comment

Suspect I would ruin my voice for life screaming abuse at him if he ever came to Loftus Road. Won't happen, thankfully, because he'll never work in football again.

Comment

spot on Doc!
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

i still think he just got lucky.....last min at home to sjoke was the factor......hughes record as qpr manager was horrendous give the money he spent/players brought in!

Comment

Wouldn't be many takers for Hughes,but yeah he deserves alot of stick.not sure how true but someone said him and his agent took QPR for about 8 mill.bags of p iss and darts for starters
                  Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Me too. Yes we was god awful this season and Im glad he is gone, but I won't go out my way to show hatred towards the man - the playres have to take a certain element of the blame tbh.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

as vans said sparkless n joorabchian took our club for mugs and earned plenty outta us in a short time..........the man deserves pelters imho!

Comment

I think his reception will very much depend on the league where we will be playing next season.
                        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Don't care as long as we beat whatever team take him on

Comment

Fed up with people saying that Hughes "kept us up"

No he didn't. we weren't in the relegation positions when he took over. his abysmal away record and his shambolic record against our fellow relegation strugglers took us into the relegation positions. a lucky result against stoke and then by stoke got the idiot off the hook.

his true ineptitude shone through this season. worst manager in our history and the reason for our probable relegation.

Comment

The problem is that the fans wanted him. Remember when Warnock left people held signs up "Sparky Help Us" and "Spark the Hoops" etc.

Fernandes delivered what the fans wanted, Mark Hughes.

IMO though he was too quick to get rid of Warnock, I think we would had done ok with him if he had been backed.

Comment

Working...
                              X