Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why i think escaping relegation this season will outshine last seasons effort!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why i think escaping relegation this season will outshine last seasons effort!!

for a starter we have been in relegation positions for virtually the whole season.....last season in all honesty other teams did us massive favours to help us survive .....our season in reality only started with harrys arrival as ten points in as many games ,whilst not survival form, at least gives us a fighting chance....we have played chelsea/man utd/spurs/liverpool in that run of games and if we look at march/early april fixtures i think thats where our fate will be decided this season..... i really expect 36 or 37 points will be sufficient to stay up this season and would say one team.west ham,will be dragged into the fray!.....we are harder to beat(liverpool first half apart) and thats down to harrys know how and obvious man management skills....i think the addition of a decent striker n center half in this window will be the catylist and shoot me down but i raecon harry will get bobby zamora firing for the run in and he may surprise a few ala swp!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!
Working...
X