Agree a good result but..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agree a good result but..

Could we have been a tad more adventurous.

Playing with no striker did look quite weird at times.

I know Zamora is not thought of by many but I do think a player holding up the ball will take some pressure off our midfield. I am a big adel fan but for me too many ocassions he didn't have 1 player within 50 yards of him. Spurs are a good team but they always struggle at LR and you could be Bale and Lennon running the ball out on our tight pitch. If we don't get a decent striker then i'd rather have Zamora over no one. Cisse needs to be sold because he is clearly out of favour. Think dj come ahead of him. I'd like to see zamora and dj against the team around us because we r going to need to take more risks if we are going to get out of this.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Think we will continue to play 5 in mf , unless we're chasing a game,other wise were too open. keep the games tight and the defence solid we then only need 1 to win the game. Agree with BZ he needs to play when fit, or a similar striker

Comment

Agree that five in midfield is good; but one up front is necessary. Think BZ, if he plays like he did against Arsenal at home last season, would be immense.

Comment

Like the pundits ect said yesterday in games against the top teams we will play how we did yesterday. Against lesser teams we will tAke one of the three cm's out put a striker in with adel playing behind him.

Comment

Working...
        X