No announcement yet.

M'Vila to sign this week!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not seen him play but I do remember him being linked with some big clubs previously (Ar$enal last summer?) and a few mates that follow their European football have text me saying he is a class act.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Source? M'vila is a great player, but I fear would be another Diakite at first with the reckless tackling, plus he has a terrible attitude. Would be a massive signing though.
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Also good or bad player, it's important he either shaves that sh it off or grows a beard. Really can't take the bloke serious until he sorts it out.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

We don`t need another midfielder. It´s crazy paying top dollar for him when everyone can see that we need CB:s and strikers.

Comment

Been reading some comments from other fans, most of them agree that he's a big talent and a real coup for us but he's meant to have a bad attitude. Someone said he's like the French joey Barton . Dunno if I want him really if he's gonna come in and disrupt the team .

Comment

i think we'll be signing him to accomodate midfield while mbia will drop back into defence, what with the departure of nelson. could be wrong, but that's how i see it.

Comment

I think we should replace Pigabg with MMMBop by the might Hansen.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  Also good or bad player, it's important he either shaves that sh it off or grows a beard. Really can't take the bloke serious until he sorts it out.
                  Wouldn't care if he has a peni$ shaped beard stretching across his face so long as he does the business on the pitch.

Comment

Originally posted by gravesendhoop View Post
                    Nope just passing on what I've been told
                    All tittle-tattle and whispers until its on the official....no one knows anything for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                      All tittle-tattle and whispers until its on the official....no one knows anything for sure.
                      I beg to differ. Chips & gravy is right tasty. That's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        I beg to differ. Chips & gravy is right tasty. That's for sure.
                        Chips and mayonnaise

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                          Chips and mayonnaise
                          Mrs loves that combo , I'm a ketchup or BBQ man my self.

Comment

Top quality player who if he settles could make the difference between staying in the prem and being relegated. Strong and quick and can pass the ball very well. Will also attract others to come real signing if it comes off.

Comment

Jean-Félix @ JF_Piazzola
                              For those who do not know, M'Vila to # QPR to 9.5 million, medical in London today. # SRFC
                              less than a minute ago

another source says fee agreed for 9.5 mil euros. **** knows what that is in pounds
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                                Jean-Félix @ JF_Piazzola
                                For those who do not know, M'Vila to # QPR to 9.5 million, medical in London today. # SRFC
                                less than a minute ago

another source says fee agreed for 9.5 mil euros. **** knows what that is in pounds
                                About 8

Comment

Working...
                                X