Park did his job today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Park did his job today.

Park did his job today so stop bashing and start supporting.

Worked his ass off today. Was without a doubt instructed to limit his runs forward and through balls to a minimum. If you watched him closely, only once or twice did he run into the final third, and only to arrive as a late option or the only option.

He recovered the ball at least 7 times and disrupted their plays a few times as well. He did not misplace a pass. I counted 1 time he got dispossessed.

Redknapp will play Park and by the end of the season if he rates Park then he will stay and play.

Observe and analize.
    Park is keeper.

Originally posted by madara View Post
    Park did his job today so stop bashing and start supporting.

Worked his ass off today. Was without a doubt instructed to limit his runs forward and through balls to a minimum. If you watched him closely, only once or twice did he run into the final third, and only to arrive as a late option or the only option.

He recovered the ball at least 7 times and disrupted their plays a few times as well. He did not misplace a pass. I counted 1 time he got dispossessed.

Redknapp will play Park and by the end of the season if he rates Park then he will stay and play.

Observe and analize.
    Park is keeper.
    What game were you watching? He could not control the ball at all and ran in to trouble most of the time. He didn't play a single 'attacking' ball forward, always sideways and for all the running he did do, he got turned so easily evertime he closed down a player.

That is a true observation.

Comment

Recovering the ball just 7 times isn't that impressive either as well as 'disrupting their play', that is expected of any player, especially a champions league and premier league winner...

Comment

Poster's obviously a Park fan, not a Rangers fan.....

Comment

http://www.comedy.co.uk/images/libra..._with_me_3.jpg

Comment

I have to say I'm not impressed with park one bit and his distribution is poor BUT I partially agree with the poster as what he did do today was harass spurs and often broke the play down which stopped them running through our midfield

Comment

Well to me with Park in the team it is like playing with 10 men, would rather have had Granero instead

Comment

The problem is when we play the combination of Granero/M'bia, Granero/Faurlin, M'Bia/Faurlin we play 2 players who want the ball and it very rarely works,although its not the best situation the better comb is Derry/M'bia as Derry sits in the hole and M'bia has licence to move on with the ball and we don't have such a big whole in the middle. By playing Park HR knows that he will roam about breaking up the play but gives us nothing going forward hence yesterday when we did get behind them there was nobody in the box

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                  I have to say I'm not impressed with park one bit and his distribution is poor BUT I partially agree with the poster as what he did do today was harass spurs and often broke the play down which stopped them running through our midfield
                  A nuanced opinion?

Troublemaker, eh?

Comment

Park ran around a lot but didn't tackle or close in tight on opponent when he should have, you may as well put a dog on the pitch if all he does is run around.

Comment

Park did a job yesterday and did it well. Maybe not pretty at times but neither was anybody else.

The criticism of him is harsh imo. He always puts in 100% and is a neat little player imo.

Comment

Originally posted by pauldrayton View Post
                        Park did a job yesterday and did it well. Maybe not pretty at times but neither was anybody else.

The criticism of him is harsh imo. He always puts in 100% and is a neat little player imo.

He did NOTHING yesterday.

Comment

We'll agree to disagree then Jogo.

Comment

Originally posted by Jogo View Post
                            Park ran around a lot but didn't tackle or close in tight on opponent when he should have, you may as well put a dog on the pitch if all he does is run around.
                            If I were you I'd watch the game back and then you would realise ha actually broke the play up many occasions

Comment

Originally posted by pauldrayton View Post
                              We'll agree to disagree then Jogo.
                              Just strange how people see games differently.

Comment

Working...
                              X