X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M'vila agreement in principle

According to l'equipe

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actua...-m-vila/341773

Livermore now M'vila, does this spell the end for Faurlin as well as diakite

Agreement in principle is not signed but transfer window might b picking up

Translation:

"Harry Redknapp, manager of Queens Park Rangers, will attend tonight Route-de-Lorient-Bordeaux match Rennes (20:00) to oversee particular Yann M'Vila. The international French Stade Rennais (22 years, 22 caps, 1 goal) gave its agreement in principle to engage with the last of the Premier League. It remains to find an agreement with the Breton club where his contract runs until June 2015. The offer of 9 million euros made ​​Thursday by QPR is considered too short by leaders who want Rennes 12 million, while Zenit St. Petersburg, which also targets the French would not said its last word."

How is it agreed in principle if we offered 9mil and they want 12?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
      Translation:

"Harry Redknapp, manager of Queens Park Rangers, will attend tonight Route-de-Lorient-Bordeaux match Rennes (20:00) to oversee particular Yann M'Vila. The international French Stade Rennais (22 years, 22 caps, 1 goal) gave its agreement in principle to engage with the last of the Premier League. It remains to find an agreement with the Breton club where his contract runs until June 2015. The offer of 9 million euros made ​​Thursday by QPR is considered too short by leaders who want Rennes 12 million, while Zenit St. Petersburg, which also targets the French would not said its last word."

How is it agreed in principle if we offered 9mil and they want 12?
      ANd Zenit have mnoney to burn so if they want him will probably offer more still.... cxant sere us winning a bidding war if one starts.... just hope the player wants the prem.

Comment

Is there any point to this thread? You have displayed nothing of note that has not already been displayed 6 hours ago.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

how good is this boy?? tbh i know nish about him.
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

from what ive seen he has great holding abilty and fantastic distribution. this is all in the french league though, so lets hope he's one of those that can
            hack the prem

Comment

If I'm being honest im very happy with Livermore. I don't know a lot about M'Vila but I do know we need a striker & centre back more
              Under Les Ferdinand:
              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                Don't know much myself, but he has 22 caps for France at the age of 22, so must have something decent about him.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                  I watched the rennes - bordeaux game yesterday, he made a wrong pass in the middle witch lead to the first goal of bordeaux then they get trashed. I would like livermore tbh.. better than him.

Comment

if this player comes to us as is seeming more possible tonight according to reports, following HR trip to france then it would be a real coup for us given our position & shows he's well up for the fight ahead keeping us up! nobody gave us any chance of pulling this transfer off because of interest from better clubs around europe including Arsenal & 'arry in his spurs days among others. Add livermore and things looking much better for us. And can only help getting other targets we're after through the door also. We're long long overdue some real luck too regarding transfers like other teams seem to get with new signings like michu at swansea for example. I'm feeling alot more optimistic today. Come on you 'R's!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rockandroll View Post
                      I watched the rennes - bordeaux game yesterday, he made a wrong pass in the middle witch lead to the first goal of bordeaux then they get trashed. I would like livermore tbh.. better than him.
                      Livermore's hardly played any prem games and yet you say he's better than a player who's played 22 times for a very good French team who have been on the up the last couple of years..... i doubt it very much.

Comment

Livermore,M'vila, where the Fu*k are the strikers and defenders

Comment

Do we really want another player with a bad atitude like M'vila?

Comment

Originally posted by Jogo View Post
                            Do we really want another player with a bad atitude like M'vila?
                            No we don't,Livermore will be good but we need goals goals goals to keep us up

Comment

He's a quality player but yes we need defenders and strikers more urgently I would think.

Comment

Working...
                              X