Man city at home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man city at home

General view seems to be we have a fighting chance of staying up and I really think we can do it so lets get the lower tier man city sent back sold out and I urge all that can afford it to snap up a ticket to sell out loftus road with over 16000 r's v league champions .
    I know it's cat A and a Tuesday night but we should have won this fixture last year so lets have a real go at giving em the "treatment" qpr at home style , it worked last year in the crucial games during the run in.
    come on you r's !

I only wish the tickets were cheaper.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
      General view seems to be we have a fighting chance of staying up and I really think we can do it so lets get the lower tier man city sent back sold out and I urge all that can afford it to snap up a ticket to sell out loftus road with over 16000 r's v league champions .
      I know it's cat A and a Tuesday night but we should have won this fixture last year so lets have a real go at giving em the "treatment" qpr at home style , it worked last year in the crucial games during the run in.
      come on you r's !
      Only problem is prices £50+ is a lot of dosh for most maybe club could do a deal 2 for £70

Comment

I know it's a lot of money and people still paying for Xmas but if you can do it get yourself down there.

Comment

Only problem i see is that Harry will treat it like the Spurs game and not play a forward, which means although it was effective yesterday it doesnt make good watching if the other team nicks a goal, unless we have signed a decent forward by then.

Comment

I don't care how we play as long as we get something from the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Stevesuperhoops View Post
              Only problem i see is that Harry will treat it like the Spurs game and not play a forward, which means although it was effective yesterday it doesnt make good watching if the other team nicks a goal, unless we have signed a decent forward by then.
              Its an interesting problem as I think going forward City are better then both Chelsea and Spurs so will we be able tp pull the trick off three big games in a row where as at the back City this season are not as strong as Spurs and Chelsea so should we open up a bit and have a bit more of a go.

IHWT

Comment

Originally posted by Stevesuperhoops View Post
                It only works if we stay tight early on,yesterday if that Defoe effort went in or the rebound hadn't been saved I'm afraid we would of been run ragged because your game plan then goes out of the window and while your trying to adjust we would of been caught again

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                  It only works if we stay tight early on,yesterday if that Defoe effort went in or the rebound hadn't been saved I'm afraid we would of been run ragged because your game plan then goes out of the window and while your trying to adjust we would of been caught again
                  Yep agree. We still need to hopefully get some options going forward because like you say, our game could have been a whole lot different after 5mins yesterday

Comment

Working...
                  X