Kim Shin Wook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kim Shin Wook

Fw, Ulsan Hyundai. Believe Bon or someone else mentioned him earlier. Would be a good signing. Big, strong target man, works hard, good technique, international experience. Exactly what we need playing the system that works best for us (3 CMF, 1 striker). Everton are apparently after him but with Park here he might chose us.

sorry no more bridge over the river kwai extras!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Isnt that the giant? Taller than Peter Crouch apparently.

Comment

oh great just what we need a seven foot tiddly doing the robot!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
          Isnt that the giant? Taller than Peter Crouch apparently.
          Yes he`s a giant but stronger than Crouch. 1.96 cm (6 ft 5 in) and 93 kg. A beast.

Comment

i saw a great player playing for Honda Civic, Ken Wok we should sign him hes a great runner

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
              i saw a great player playing for Honda Civic, Ken Wok we should sign him hes a great runner
              We can't sign Asians some fans think they only here to sell shirts.

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
                We can't sign Asians some fans think they only here to sell shirts.
                what more do you expect from Brits? One of the most racist peoples of the earth!

Comment

and to the guys who deny racism..check out the other threads where Kim's name is mocked at etc.

Utterly disgraceful lot.

Comment

Originally posted by goonerdoz View Post
                    what more do you expect from Brits? One of the most racist peoples of the earth!
                    The most racist people I have personally encountered are British Asians (mostly of Pakistani origin).

Just to balance up the argument and to add some weight to your claim.

Comment

Originally posted by Billericay*icky View Post
                      The most racist people I have personally encountered are British Asians (mostly of Pakistani origin).

Just to balance up the argument and to add some weight to your claim.
                      Maybe that's true, however can everyone please stick to the thread.

Anyone who tries to get funny with their posts, will get points.

Enjoy the unbeaten 2013 run.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                        Maybe that's true, however can everyone please stick to the thread.

Anyone who tries to get funny with their posts, will get points.

Enjoy the unbeaten 2013 run.
                        light hearted banter and no more. i come on here to air my views about all kinds as plenty of others do but to be called out for racism??.......check my previous and it will give an indication of where i,m at!!! gooner/gonzo or what ever your name is??.....your a proper no nothing. another crank.
                        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

I concur Celt

Comment

Working...
                          X