X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will hogan ever get a look in

is he still with us?
    young can be recalled too?
    why recall dj ( 10 gola sin 19 at ipswich) and not use him...bothroyd has not looked bothered since signing that lucrative contract.

Harry got his tactics spot on today. I think we''ll see DJ on Tuesday and maybe v. W. Ham

Comment

Relax... DJ will be used, its just that today we had to contain Spurs otherwise we would had lost.

DJ will get his chance.

Comment

The answer is simple No he's not really good enough for this level, and last 2 seasons has had a squad no which is a waste really and could've gone to someone who will play a part for the-rest of the season.

Comment

Lovely lad and really cares but never ever gonna be a prem player

Comment

never been the same since he lost to the ultimate warrior......

Comment

Who's Will Hogan ?? not hulk's son ?

Comment

I'm a big fan of Ephraim's. Such a natural footballer, great pro, deserves better at QPR or away from QPR
                Under Les Ferdinand:
                Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                  is he still with us?
                  young can be recalled too?
                  why recall dj ( 10 gola sin 19 at ipswich) and not use him...bothroyd has not looked bothered since signing that lucrative contract.
                  You must be related to him to even ask that question. My season ticket seat has me closer to the first team than Hogan. It will stay like that as well.

Comment

seeing as he could hardly get into charlton's team in the third tier and not a single club - as far as we know has put in a bit, even brentford - then we must assume that once his contract runs out and the money dries up he will be re-training as a mini-cab driver. on second thoughts, not quite sure he's mobile enough...

Comment

I dont understand the OP's point regarding DJ.

He played against WBA last week and was on the bench yesterday. I thought everyone barring Park put in a proper shift yesterday and couldnt see where DJ would of fitted in but that doesnt mean he will never be used. If we had gone a goal down i woul;dnt of been surprised to see him come on. He isnt the answer to our prayers but with our lack of striking options its better to have him with us rather that scoring for someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by moon_safari View Post
                        Lovely lad and really cares but never ever gonna be a prem player
                        Spot on. I really don't get the obsession with Hogan, wasn't good enough for championship let alone the prem IMO

Comment

Working...
                        X