No announcement yet.

All hail Cesar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both good keepers. Trouble is with Green is that a mistake is always coming. I am never comfortable with him in goal but he has produced some top saves.

Cesar though fills me with more confidence and those saves today were top class. Although i would have saved them.....!

Comment

Did he push defies shot onto the post? Hard to see from ellerslie
      Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

At the end of the day i see little difference between them when it comes to crosses... Cesar did a brilliant claim from a deep corner 2nd half today and i cant think of many more that came in.... Many say he doesn't catch any which is a myth.

As for for the comparison, personally i'd rather the keeper who's better at stopping shots, then crosses as teams tend to score more from shots....

Comment

Originally posted by suttonranger View Post
          Yes... world class save. Theres a clip in this thrread.

EDIT, not in this thread, but maybe the fantastic point thread.... definitely somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
            Yes... world class save. Theres a clip in this thrread.

EDIT, not in this thread, but maybe the fantastic point thread.... definitely somewhere.
            ala montgomery (sunderland v. leeds) for us old gits, superb
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Can't see how any QPR fan could ever question Cesar. He's ranked as one of the world's top 20 keepers according to a recent article by the Telegraph.
              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

The only time I would choose Green over Cesar is if we were talking salad!

Comment

Originally posted by suttonranger View Post
                  Certainly did.

[/QUOTE]

Comment

cesar was brilliant today, i'm thankful for the extra point, but i think we showed too much respect for the spurs...we could have taken three, i think they are overated.

Comment

Did any of you notice Nelsen during the double save? Ray Wilkins pointed it out on tv.After the Defoe shot Ryan seemed to think that it was either a goal or wide and was walking away and had his back to Adebyour as he received the ball......or he was just being cool!!

Comment

we are lucky to have both IMO

Comment

I'll be honest i was doubting him even as close as the Liverpool game whw=en he dropped the ball and looked very shaky but from what i saw on MOTD against the sc um and yesterday he finally looks a goalie again. The double save was as good as you will see anywhere.

To get out of this mess Hughes put us in we are going to need a top class keeper and it looks as if Harry and his team have installed that bit of confidence in him so we may have half a chance.

Comment

Always been in Cesar camp through the debates. Not just MOM yesterday, but arguably best performance in PL yesterday judging by highlights.........maybe with the exception of Jon Walters for Chelsea!
                            twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Three fantastic saves from him today and he is now commanding his box and coming and taking crosses; head and shoulders the best keeper at the club, although Green when he is focused and on his game is more then able.

I would go as far as to say Ceser is arguably one of the top 3 keepers in the prem.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                Three fantastic saves from him today and he is now commanding his box and coming and taking crosses; head and shoulders the best keeper at the club, although Green when he is focused and on his game is more then able.

I would go as far as to say Ceser is arguably one of the top 3 keepers in the prem.
                                He always did claim crosses as much as Green, but some tried to suggest he only punches etc which has always been wrong, to then suggest Green is better with crosses.

For me i'd probably have Hart 1, Cesar 2 in the prem...... Cech has plenty of errors in him these days, Sciezny has gone downhill the last year and had a shocker at the Euros, other than that, De Gae is very dubious for me and Lloris the jury's out, although not seen him do anything wrong, along with Friedel who is always reliable. Soime good keepers but Cesar is right up there for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X