All hail Cesar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All hail Cesar

Cesar was fantastic for us yet again! Does anyone still think Green is better than Cesar?

world class stopper...end of.

Comment

Has to be one of the best shot stoppers in the Premier League.

Comment

More than just a goalkeeper. Gives us so much confidence at the back

Brilliant saves all say long

Comment

I am not going to get involved in this debate. It is just like the "is Tarbs good for us" debate, which goes on and on with the same things said over and over again.

Both are good keepers, both make mistakes, Cesar better shot stopper, Rob better at crosses.

Comment

Originally posted by taarabt7 View Post
            Cesar was fantastic for us yet again! Does anyone still think Green is better than Cesar?
            Never have done cesar all the way.

Comment

Quality.

Comment

Superb again today - that double save was nothing short of world class.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Great double save in the 1st half and 2 good saves in 2nd one from the Bale fk which moved wickedly in the air and the one with his legs good day for Cesar well done

Comment

He won us the point today with two those first half saves!
                    I'm a little bit worried though, when he takes 2-3 steps towards front post beforehand in free kicks. That's a very bad habit and can cost us if our opponents do any scouting.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
                      I am not going to get involved in this debate. It is just like the "is Tarbs good for us" debate, which goes on and on with the same things said over and over again.

Both are good keepers, both make mistakes, Cesar better shot stopper, Rob better at crosses.
                      Good post Marshy. Someones never get tired.

Comment

spot on Marshy, said before I rated Green the better, but hey-ho, superb from Cesar today, man of the match
                        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                        This morning's tempest I have to cross
                        I must be guided without a stumble
                        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Every goalkeeper makes mistakes, but Green makes the kind of mistakes that are just embarrassing. Green is a good keeper on his day, but I have more confidence in Cesar, who is not as shakey

Comment

Cesar... what a geezer!

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                              spot on Marshy, said before I rated Green the better, but hey-ho, superb from Cesar today, man of the match
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X