No announcement yet.

Park was utter rubbish today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im sorry but he is soley here to bring asian interest to the club....he is imho no more than a conference level player who looked 'ok' with better players around him at man utd....get rid asap as he s worse than ephraim/fraulin and surplus to to requirements!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
      That is a good question for Harry, why would he play Park over Faurlin?
      To be fair apart from the Fulham game Faurlin has been pretty dreadful too.

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
        He played that bad Harry didn't sub him. His job was to be a nuisance and close down opposition which he did. So he done his job well as we got a point which Harry was looking for.
        That's a fair point, we can have our opinions but I think Harry knows a tad more about what he asked the player to do and how he was doing than most of us! In saying that Harry must really not rate Ale!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
          Bang on the money.

I thought he done ok today but its ridiculous the lengths the Park fanboys go to.
          I just voted 1 for Park and 10 for everyone else, just on the principle!

Comment

He played that bad Harry didn't sub him. His job was to be a nuisance and close down opposition which he did. So he done his job well as we got a point which Harry was looking for.
            Quoting myself would like to see a answer back to this

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
              I just voted 1 for Park and 10 for everyone else, just on the principle!
              I gave him a 5 for today, average/ok

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                I gave him a 5 for today, average/ok
                gave him 3 cos im generous :-)

Comment

Quoting myself would like to see a answer back to this
                  I guess others feel that someone like Granero/Faurlin could also have done that job AND added some more creativity.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                    im sorry but he is soley here to bring asian interest to the club....he is imho no more than a conference level player who looked 'ok' with better players around him at man utd....get rid asap as he s worse than ephraim/fraulin and surplus to to requirements!
                    Ok thats abit of an exaggeration...
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
                      I guess others feel that someone like Granero/Faurlin could also have done that job AND added some more creativity.
                      Faurlin/Granero/Livermore should all start in front of Park when they are fit (and Livermore is an R :-) )

Comment

No doubt the same fanboys are giving the rest of our players low ratings on there as the average isnt a fair reflection

Comment

I voted him one of the MOMs. He harried and broke up their interplay fantastically, never stopped running and provided defensive cover at every one of their attacks. Top performance.

Comment

I thought this was a fabulous point, Tottenham are a player from being a champions side, Harry seemed to be apologising at the end for our tactics , to a man we were superb, including Park, who I thought done what he was told to do
                            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                            This morning's tempest I have to cross
                            I must be guided without a stumble
                            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              Ok thats abit of an exaggeration...
                              matty i honestly believe he'd struggle at braintree or ebbsfleet away!
                              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Wasn't bad today, wasn't amazing either though. Done well in the centre of midfield making some vital tackles and some nice passes. Got the job done.
                                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Working...
                                X