No announcement yet.

Park was utter rubbish today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thought Park was very good. Played his part very well.

There is a separate argument over whether he should have been bought and is he good value for money etc

But yesterday he was about as good as anyone else and part of a great team performance.

Comment

• Think hes a good player still but was poor yesterday, seemed off the pace and chasing shadows at time. We kept a clean sheet however, so he played his part

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
        I've moved him to the away section only, where he belongs with a name like that.
        Thank **** for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by zeberdee View Post
          Thought Park was very good. Played his part very well.

There is a separate argument over whether he should have been bought and is he good value for money etc

But yesterday he was about as good as anyone else and part of a great team performance.

Wow.......

The whole crowd cheered when he eventually managed his first successful pass!

And again cheered on 49mins when he made his first attempt at a tackle!

Comment

• I apologize for goonerdoz's behaviour, even us Koreans at Bigsoccer find him just as annoying as he's simply a plastic arsenal fan

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrighty View Post
              Wow.......

The whole crowd cheered when he eventually managed his first successful pass!

And again cheered on 49mins when he made his first attempt at a tackle!

Well you definitely get a different perspective at the game whereas I watched it on Sky with no sound on either. But from that I thought he was fine yesterday.

If you are asking should he be sold this window then yes for sure. Park and Diakite to go I hope from midfield. There are better players for less money than he is paid.

But if you saw him as stand out worse than the rest yesterday then I did not see that. He was about the average and the average was pretty good imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by zeberdee View Post
                Well you definitely get a different perspective at the game whereas I watched it on Sky with no sound on either. But from that I thought he was fine yesterday.

If you are asking should he be sold this window then yes for sure. Park and Diakite to go I hope from midfield. There are better players for less money than he is paid.

But if you saw him as stand out worse than the rest yesterday then I did not see that. He was about the average and the average was pretty good imo.
                that's exactly how I saw it, thought Derry dropped us in the s**t a couple of times with some sloppy passing. My brother actually went to the game and he holds the same opinion as the majority, Park was pony
                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                I must be guided without a stumble
                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• he was utter sh1te and the whole stadium wanted him out

Comment

• He is a good player and has a lot to offer.

But i know what i saw on saturday. I was there. He was 2 yards off the pace and got turned far too easily trying to make the 2 yards up. Bottled a lot of challenges as well. What you did not see on tv is Derry and Mbia rollocking him for most of the second half for not being close enough to Dembele and Parker. Somehow if he played well or even okay i doubt that would have happened.

Comment

• Chased shadows all game and even some of them got past him !

Comment

• bottling out of tackles is the worrying thing,,,

Comment

• Sorry not got time to read 14 pages but thought he did well especially bearing in mind he is just back from injury. Worked hard, kept it simple, just what we needed. As one or two others have said Derry lost possession a number of times and if there was a weak link in midfield was him albeit he ran around like a 5 year old, covered a lot of ground and was good value himself. Overall all the players grafted hard and managed to grind out a good result against a really good Spurs side. Not quite sure why people have a need to find something to moan about off the back of a performance like that when at long last we appear to be playing as a team. Some supporters are utter rubbish!

Comment

Working...
                          X