• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Park was utter rubbish today

Nothing to add really.

He was utter poo

I'm not one for slating. We're all in this together...fans and players

He, however, is just plain and simple rubbish.

Park out please

Agree. Broke up a few attacks ok but he is $hite on the ball. Slows every attack and loses possession so much. Faurlin over him all day for me.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I thought he was ok. He's not creative, he's a grafter, and he grafted in there. Would I play him against West Ham, no, we have to win that and need creativity, but for these types of games where a point is a good result, I think he did well.

Comment

Also, why the fark does e fall over all the time! Does e now wear studs?!
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          Agree. Broke up a few attacks ok but he is $hite on the ball. Slows every attack and loses possession so much. Faurlin over him all day for me.
          That is a good question for Harry, why would he play Park over Faurlin?
          @gatorTFC

Comment

ducks out of tackles and just looks so old and slow. Livermore or Faurlin to replace hopefully. He did work as hard as he could out there today tho ill give him that.

Comment

For the Defoe/ade shot on go early doors I watched park track Defoe the whole way to the box, then left him. Caesar saved us.

He wasn't ok, we was worse than that. Produced nothing. He was on the pitch for 90mins and did not have an distinct impact.

He needs to be benched, or more

Comment

He played that bad Harry didn't sub him. His job was to be a nuisance and close down opposition which he did. So he done his job well as we got a point which Harry was looking for.

Comment

It's funny though, if you go to

http://www1.skysports.com/football/l...261777/ratings

And look at the player ratings as voted by viewers, Park was by far our best player!!!

His rating is 7.7, next closest is Cesar with 6.7, and then Fabio with 6.3!

Methinks quite a few Asians have been voting in ;)

Comment

He had a similar role as Derry. Did his job ok defensively.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post
                      For the Defoe/ade shot on go early doors I watched park track Defoe the whole way to the box, then left him. Caesar saved us.
                      He actually tracked him from one side of the pitch (elles Side) to the other side of the pitch (SAR) and then into the box without even putting an arm on him. Unacceptable performance it was like playing with 10 men for 90mins

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post

And look at the player ratings as voted by viewers, Park was by far our best player!!!

Pathetic. I'm furious that somehow he's not coming out of this game as anything short of diabolical

Comment

How do you vote?

Comment

Bang on the money.

I thought he done ok today but its ridiculous the lengths the Park fanboys go to.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                              How do you vote?
                              Just under Queens Park Rangers, it says "CLICK HERE TO RATE THE QUEENS PARK RANGERS TEAM"

Comment

Working...
                              X