Rest the players for WBA on Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rest the players for WBA on Tuesday

Sorry but the FA cup is not worth it for us this season, Qpr need to worry about west ham.

hoping harry can pull one or two signing off this week in time for a bloody tough match next weekend

Should rest most of the players who played today.
    Green
    Onouha Ferdinand Ben-Haim Traore?
    Park Faurlin Granero
    Cisse Bothroyd DJ

something like that...

Comment

I hope park and granero don't start. Both had injuries and should not be played to often at first. Rather have a cameo by granero then start him in the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Smaug View Post
        Should rest most of the players who played today.
        Green
        Onouha Ferdinand Ben-Haim Traore?
        Park Faurlin Granero
        Cisse Bothroyd DJ

something like that...
        yer agree with that lineup...rest our better players.

Comment

Rest the players my RRS , H has got a team spirit and understanding build on it ,keep a run going , tho I do agree league is more important

Comment

Originally posted by loftlag View Post
            Rest the players my RRS , H has got a team spirit and understanding build on it ,keep a run going , tho I do agree league is more important
            This
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Green (Murphy if buyer for green lined up and dont want him cup tied) - Young/Ferdinand/Ehmer/Ben Haim - Diakite (if not gone to acon yet) Faurlin/Doughty - Bothroyd/Campbell/Ephraim

Wont happen but would many complain if we fielded that team to prevent injuries/suspensions?

Comment

If the team are on a good run of results, don't change anything, keep an unbeaten team together for as long as possible, and see where it takes us.

Comment

Hopefully Arry will rest Hill and Derry, and hopefully DJ, Faurlin and Cisse start

Comment

I don't think many will be rested as you need to keep an unbeaten side.

I think though that DJ, Traore, Ben Haim and Faurlin will start

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                      If the team are on a good run of results, don't change anything, keep an unbeaten team together for as long as possible, and see where it takes us.
                      This, put a strong squad out and try for the win, we might as well.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I am usually all for making an effort in the cups, but right now I say sod that, let's just rest all the good players because they have so much to play for in the league.
                        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Time for others to step up and show what they have or not as may be the case. Time to rest players and avoid injuries, far too many hard games left, far too many points behind. The only thing missing in peoples alternative line up is to see what the youngsters have to offer and to get game time experience not in a PL game.
                          Populus fui meus nomen , tamen meus nomen est non meus nomen

Comment

By resting players you stop the momentum and this team need to bond and learn each others games if we are going to have any chance of cutting out the stupid mistakes we make. I'm fed up with people going on about Faurlin at MKD, FFS a player can get injured in any game before long we will have people saying sh*t like drop certain players against Man CIty coz we have Southampton and we need to win it. Bigger clubs can afford to rest players as they have quality to replace them with but we don't have that luxury and have to play our best team and if we get an injury deal with it.

Comment

No resting of the best team for any PL game, every game as HR has shown you can get something from.HR quite clear on what is his best team other any i/c players. Those that are playing are bonding and spirit if not quality is there. FA is a distraction from the sole issue of getting PL points and no injuries or fixture congestion.

HR's intentions will be clear come the team sheet and given what he has done to date will be the right call.
                              Populus fui meus nomen , tamen meus nomen est non meus nomen

Comment

Working...
                              X