No announcement yet.

Fantastic Point !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A very intelligent performance and a well deserved point . M'bia for me was fantastic, his interceptions frustrated Spuds they just didn't like him. Adel best man on the park for me.
    Lennon and Bale...were they playing ? Our defense was the best Iv seen all season. Mackie works so hard for so little bless him. SWP so unlucky. Thanks f**k for our world class keeper.
    Harry is the man.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
      A very intelligent performance and a well deserved point . M'bia for me was fantastic, his interceptions frustrated Spuds they just didn't like him. Adel best man on the park for me.
      Lennon and Bale...were they playing ? Our defense was the best Iv seen all season. Mackie works so hard for so little bless him. SWP so unlucky. Thanks f**k for our world class keeper.
      Harry is the man.
      Don't know about Adel being best on the Park personally I thought Onouha Fabio & M'bia were our best 3 players, Ned,Fab did really well and snuffed out the threat of Lennon & Bale, M'bia covered so much ground if only he didn't keep slipping over he would've covered a lot more,
      Also a special mention for Cesar a great save and gave the defence confidence

Comment

Just watched MOTD and it hit home just how involved SWP was yesterday. Three good chances and appears to have been told in this defensive system play on the shoulder of the full back and when Adel gets the ball spin and get in behind them.

Good signs that he could be turning into the player we expected and have been waiting for. Scored against one of his former clubs what are the chances of him bagging one against City next time out in the bush!!!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Just watched MOTD and it hit home just how involved SWP was yesterday. Three good chances and appears to have been told in this defensive system play on the shoulder of the full back and when Adel gets the ball spin and get in behind them.

Good signs that he could be turning into the player we expected and have been waiting for. Scored against one of his former clubs what are the chances of him bagging one against City next time out in the bush!!!
          NOt only that, but clearly he and Adel have a very very good understanding when playing together which will reap rewards.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
            NOt only that, but clearly he and Adel have a very very good understanding when playing together which will reap rewards.
            If he keeps it up and keeps inproving he could be key in the run in if he can add a few goals or assists.

If we had an intelligent forward making runs and finding space, bit like Hernandez at Man Utd, with the balls that Adel is slipping in we could be getting a few more opportunities off at goal.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              If he keeps it up and keeps inproving he could be key in the run in if he can add a few goals or assists.

If we had an intelligent forward making runs and finding space, bit like Hernandez at Man Utd, with the balls that Adel is slipping in we could be getting a few more opportunities off at goal.
              Shame we can't get Cisse playing in one of the n2 wider forward berths. HIs pace would anihiliate defenders if slipped in and he can finish.... Front 3 of SWP Taarabt and Cisse would be iunteresting, but he won't do it.

Comment

Working...
              X