No announcement yet.

Fantastic Point !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant believe no one has mentioned Mbia getting chopped by thier keeper then rolling round like he was about to die before getting up and running back to the half way line. Worth the entrance fee alone you could hear the whole ground actually laughing I was wetting myself

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Cant believe no one has mentioned Mbia getting chopped by thier keeper then rolling round like he was about to die before getting up and running back to the half way line. Worth the entrance fee alone you could hear the whole ground actually laughing I was wetting myself
      yer that was hilarious just a shame he didnt do his convulsions on the deck that he did with his "neck injury" cos that would have been even funnier :-)

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
        yer that was hilarious just a shame he didnt do his convulsions on the deck that he did with his "neck injury" cos that would have been even funnier :-)
        TBF when he clattered into whoever it was and did his neck, it did look bad and there was genuine concern from the medical staff..... Chalk and cheese incidents for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          0-0 against a top side, who had scored in every away game this season till now.
          Defensively we were absolutely superb today, up front we had nothing. I was a bit puzzled as to why harry didnt stick a striker on for the last 10, we could have nicked it.
          But hey ho, weve taken 4 points from 2 top 4 teams without conceding in 2013. Im happy with that.
          Every player out there today (except park, he was ****) deserves credit, especially the back 4 and cesar. Fabio in particular i thought was brilliant today.
          Word for word
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

4 points from chelsea & spurs great performance......2 clean sheets too well done Harry

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
              TBF when he clattered into whoever it was and did his neck, it did look bad and there was genuine concern from the medical staff..... Chalk and cheese incidents for me.
              Yep. The neck one was abit hairy - any body thats had an arm to the throat will tell ya it aint too pretty.

Today's was embarassing though - made me cringe the way he rolled around and acted like he was seriously hurt calling the phyios on.

Comment

Shaun Derry: "We've got resolve now, since the last five weeks, and it's all down to the changes the new management have made. We all know what our roles are and we seem to be a different group of guys now."

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post

Today's was embarassing though - made me cringe the way he rolled around and acted like he was seriously hurt calling the phyios on.
                  Did you not see the sniper perched on the big screen....

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                    Did you not see the sniper perched on the big screen....
                    I did check for that after the same one shot him vs WBA last week but by the time I looked he musta already packed up his rifle and gone!

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                      Great point. But we have absolutely nothing up front. How the he** can we win mid table teams?
                      Absolutely. We can't win games with this squad. If we don't get players in in midfield and (crucially) up front we're down. Harry's tactics were good today; he's polished Hughes' turd as much as any one can. Truth is we offered absolutely nothing up front. We had two attacks all second half. We kept Spurs at bay, but with some luck they'd have beaten us. Great performances from the back five plus Derry (MOTM for me), Mbia and Adel, but the other three need replacing ASAP. We need to start scoring goals.......

Comment

Just back think most Rs fans would have taken a point today, got 4 pts from and not conceeded a goal in 2 league games where we prob thought we might not of got any, good battling performance and had a couple of chances to nick it?

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                          Just back think most Rs fans would have taken a point today, got 4 pts from and not conceeded a goal in 2 league games where we prob thought we might not of got any, good battling performance and had a couple of chances to nick it?
                          Indeed, every single fan would've taken 3 points from these 2 games or probably 2 being realistic, so to get 4 is a bonus. Also as much as it boosts our confidence, it will dent that of those around us slightly, after all, Chelsea and Spurs were the two form sides before we played them and i bet Reading, Wigan, Villa and Southampton expected us to lose both games and them to have a nice cushion by now....

Comment

I thought Mbia did alright today. He worked hard and got forward at the right times. We just never looked like scoring really. But we can't complain, even United would be happy with four points from games against Tottenham and Chelsea

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                              Great point. But we have absolutely nothing up front. How the he** can we win mid table teams?

Fair point but on another day SWP could have walked of the pitch with a hat trick. Two decent chances first half and fell over when he should have shot second. We had a ball put across the 6 yard box, by I think it was Adel, and no one on the end of it

We got in behind them a few times the problem is the chances we do create we dont take.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                                0-0 against a top side, who had scored in every away game this season till now.
                                Defensively we were absolutely superb today, up front we had nothing. I was a bit puzzled as to why harry didnt stick a striker on for the last 10, we could have nicked it.
                                But hey ho, weve taken 4 points from 2 top 4 teams without conceding in 2013. Im happy with that.
                                Every player out there today (except park, he was ****) deserves credit, especially the back 4 and cesar. Fabio in particular i thought was brilliant today.
                                No way was Park **** he did his job, broke up play and covered when Mbia strolled forward. Wasn't the best player on the pitch but he did his job.

Comment

Working...
                                X