• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    Looking sprightly ain't he!!!

lmfao sorry, just saw qpr daves post, even better hahahahahahahhahahahahaha
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
      The report says he has had a hip operation and will return to training in a fortnight. Not really what we want right now.
      and dunne needs a hip transplant

Comment

At the present time, we should not be looking at anybody who is injured or recently injured.

Comment

Guaranteed to get at least five goals a season though. Just a shame they're all in his own net.

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
            At the present time, we should not be looking at anybody who is injured or recently injured.
            preferably someone close to pension age.

Comment

Abysmal signing if it happens . All this money we got and that's the best we can come up with. An injury prone pensioner on his last legs .

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                lmfao sorry, just saw qpr daves post, even better hahahahahahahhahahahahaha
                If this represents our plan for survival (Dunne) I despair.

We either go for it, roll the dice, spend some money or not. Make up your mind! If not plan more strategically for promotion next season.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                  If this represents our plan for survival (Dunne) I despair.

We either go for it, roll the dice, spend some money or not. Make up your mind! If not plan more strategically for promotion next season.

You are aware that dunne has not played a single match since the euros. that is last june.

even if we were to get him fit he is 4 years too late now. plenty of younger and fitter fish in the championship that is probably............ no, definetly better than dunne.

Comment

a million times better than aton!
                    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                      a million times better than aton!
                      No chance - I'd sooner pick Anton over that donkey.

Yes Anton is pretty pony I aint saying otherwise - but he isn't as bad as some on here like to make out now. Dunne iswoeful - used to be a pretty steady CB (if abit clumsy and prone to an OG), but he is now well past his sell by date. IMHO of course.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                        Not half as bad as your describing Stain. Solid experience CB. More realistic than most of the names mentioned.

Isn't he injured or been badly injured recently?
                        Mate, I'm not expecting the young Vidic, I know the score about how difficult it is to attract good players in our predicament, but if he has been out injured for six months I just think that would be a crazy signing. Look how Faurlin has struggled since his long lay off. Its a total gamble in the position more than any other where we need dependability. Its clear no one Harry actually wants is keen on coming to us and we are now trawling Desperado Alley. I'm not criticising Harry or the club because they have a nightmare task on their hands to attract anyone half decent but unless Harry pulls one or two rabbits out of the hat this is looking like a really bleak transfer window for us - imho.

Comment

Agree Stain.

Comment

Working...
                          X