Andy Jacobs tweets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
    Would love to smash him over the head with a sledgehammer personally.

Any do gooder wanting to lecture me. Save your breath.
    Sorry but threats of violence on other human beings and using weapons like those mentioned i find quite abhorrent,whats wrong with a simple nudge of the platform.

Comment

Originally posted by R.P.Q View Post
      Sorry but threats of violence on other human beings and using weapons like those mentioned i find quite abhorrent,whats wrong with a simple nudge of the platform.
      I don't think he meant it to be fair.

Comment

I did.

Comment

Originally posted by R.P.Q View Post

Comment

Just realised some poor sod would have to scrape him of the track, scrap that then chaps and proceed with the tools

Comment

I hate that little fat cun7 with a passion,when asked what was his highlight of last season the CL final or the FA cup win he said neither it was watching Chelsea beat us 6-1 at there place.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                I did.
                Oh. I'd see someone about that.

Best not Andy Jacobs though....

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                  Ha ha ha I agree with him here but Andrew Jacobs is a proper spoon
                  Andy Jacobs is a right ****** he behaved like a **** last year with Birch and since last week he still so bitter we turned them over, keeps on that if Chelscum would've scored they would've got a hatful.well they didn't, and reckons spurs are going to thrash us, the guys is a complete knob!

Comment

Originally posted by qprrulelondon View Post
                    I hate that little fat cun7 with a passion,when asked what was his highlight of last season the CL final or the FA cup win he said neither it was watching Chelsea beat us 6-1 at there place.
                    Did ya hear him last Thursday then ? Said he had a sleepless night ! Very nearly wet me pants , laughing so much ....
                    "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                    For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

odious tool of a man ....trys to justify his racist captain and perjury commiting full back yet slates us off as being a real nasty bunch....hope the mug dies a painful death!
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Dont worry about a beating, the worst punishment was when he had to sit and commentate next to Birch. Dont think hes ever recovered

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngIduyZU9mU

Comment

birch shouldve sidewinded him!
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                            Dont worry about a beating, the worst punishment was when he had to sit and commentate next to Birch. Dont think hes ever recovered

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngIduyZU9mU
                            Couldn't resist another watch.

Funny how when he leaves with the hump, he turns round and there for all to see on the back of his shirt, is...........

TORRES.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                              Couldn't resist another watch.

Funny how when he leaves with the hump, he turns round and there for all to see on the back of his shirt, is...........

TORRES.
                              Shows what a **** he is , hes the most famous and old internet troll

Comment

I cant stand that fool!!! He laughs at ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How on earth does he have a job in Radio?! it baffles me. He also doesn't have a clue about any sport

Comment

Working...
                                X