Clear All

• Andy Jacobs tweets

hahahahaha...not a Torres fan now
    ...apparently this has since been deleted

Ha ha ha I agree with him here but Andrew Jacobs is a proper spoon

Comment

Wishing harm on others, foolish little man

Comment

Remember seeing him on youtube doing the comms for our 1st meeting in the prem alongside Birch......he didn't react too well to that either!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          Remember seeing him on youtube doing the comms for our 1st meeting in the prem alongside Birch......he didn't react too well to that either!!
          reacted like a complete child, mind you he was mascarading as one in his bobble hat, glove, scarf, rattle and shirt (all he was missing was the face paint).
          hes still bitter about us whenever he gets the opportunity, so is cundy

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            Just pleased he refused to do the next one. I would have hated to have seen that.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
              Just pleased he refused to do the next one. I would have hated to have seen that.
              Oh he would have been unbearable.....

Comment

Would love to smash him over the head with a sledgehammer personally.

Any do gooder wanting to lecture me. Save your breath.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post

Sledgehammer is overkill for that Ric also makes suprise attack and escape difficult and its cumbersome, a bog standard claw hammer is the way to go.

Comment

some on talksh**e have lost their jobs for a lot less
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by SpankwiR View Post
                      Sledgehammer is overkill for that Ric also makes suprise attack and escape difficult and its cumbersome, a bog standard claw hammer is the way to go.
                      F*ck it lets go the whole hog get him in a room & use pins to puncture him or 2 weeks. He'll soon learn what we think of him.

Comment

Rather use a tea spoon - takes longer but 1) I could do with the workout & B) The pleasure would last all the longer.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

anyone else listened to all the wingeing Chelsea fans on talk sport tonight.They slagging off the board the managerthe owner the players etc.A Sheff Wed fan rang up and said if their owner wanted to pick Weds team week in out he woudnt care as he saved them.He then said hed love to be able to sign 50 million pound players to #### off.Finished with dont know how lucky CFC are.
                          Hes bang on IMO,without mad Roman buying them as his toy theyed be nothing like us.Ground still be shat,team not no better and the only cupsthey would of won would ofhad Johnsons wrote on it.
                          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Sorry Ric, but correcting people on their spelling of a make of pie, is well over the top.

Comment

i loathe that p rick with a vengence.......i swear if i see him round west london i'll serve him up!
                              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X