No announcement yet.

QPR shun Faurlin bid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd rather we moved on Diakite, Park and Derry before Faurlin.
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Could just as well be that he is the only one to attract interest from other clubs so far which produces a news story.

Comment

Sell the lot of 'em

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
          I'd rather we moved on Diakite, Park and Derry before Faurlin.
          Exactly.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I hope Faurlin stays. He's our best midfielder!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
              I saw him in the west brom game a while ago and he was well off the pace, all his other games this season have been too. Then I watched clips from some of our earlier games last season, NOT the same player we've seen this season, he's clearly not at full fitness at the moment. Hughes brought him back way too quickly. Faurlin is quality and it would be stupid to sell him. When fully fit, his passing is spot on, he doesn't get pushed off the ball easily, his tackling is amazing as is his vision.
              I said at the time that he was playing too soon and should have been eased back after his injury.
              I'd be disappointed if he leaves because if he can regain his full fitness he is a quality player as he showed last season before getting injured.

Comment

Faurlin is one of the best QPR players of the last decade. Our problems started as soon as he got injured. Remember last season.....we won three away from home before he got injured and this season he is still not fully fit. I think this will be a huge mistake by Redknapp to let him. We do not need to sell. If there is, then get rid of Diakite, Cisse and Bosingwa and not a player that plays with a heart. He will be needed if we get relegated.

Comment

Got to say I find Faurlin one of the most over rated players of my generation, above average Championship player, below average PL player

Good back up at this level, will need him if we go down

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                    Got to say I find Faurlin one of the most over rated players of my generation, above average Championship player, below average PL player

Good back up at this level, will need him if we go down
                    Before his injury, he was playing really well. Had some of the best midfield stats in the league at the time. A bit slow and off the pace this season but he'll recover. If anything I'd say he was underrated, better than a lot of centre mids in this league, especially the ones that are actually overrated (Allen!).
                    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

One of the best tacklers I've seen

Comment

Working...
                      X