QPR shun Faurlin bid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR shun Faurlin bid

Sky Sports understands that Palermo have had a loan bid rejected by Queens Park Rangers for Alejandro Faurlin.

More...

Oh dear, agent confirms he is not in Harry's plans and are looking for a new club. I know he has been poor this season (in part due to being made to play so many games in quick succession by Hughes after being out for a year, so don't think has ever looked fully fit) but probably second only to Adel has been my favourite Rs player for two or three years now and will be extremely sorry to see him go. At his best there aren't many better.

Comment

Would be gutted when he leaves. Have so much time for him as a player and a person. Given more time and a regular midfield partner, he could have quite easily been a successful Premiership midfielder.

Comment

My favourite player

Well if he goes then he goes with all my best wishes, overall he's been class for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Sports View Post
          Sky Sports understands that Palermo have had a loan bid rejected by Queens Park Rangers for Alejandro Faurlin.

More...
          Would be Harrys first mistake if he lets Ale go in my opinion.
          Tony Fernandes Blue N White Army

Comment

Originally posted by DouDou_87 View Post
            Would be gutted when he leaves. Have so much time for him as a player and a person. Given more time and a regular midfield partner, he could have quite easily been a successful Premiership midfielder.
            Originally posted by Glevum_Hoop View Post
            Would be Harrys first mistake if he lets Ale go in my opinion.
            Yep.

He hasn't set the world alight this year but nor has anybody for us, we have been $hit as a side and so, IMO, bit jarsh to pass too much judgement on anybody. He is easily PL ability and it would be a big mistake letting him go IMO.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              Yep.

He hasn't set the world alight this year but nor has anybody for us, we have been $hit as a side and so, IMO, bit jarsh to pass too much judgement on anybody. He is easily PL ability and it would be a big mistake letting him go IMO.
              Sad to my mates when watching him in the Championship that he was the only player that I thought capable of stepping up to the Prem maybe apart from Adel

Comment

Sad to my mates when watching him in the Championship that he was the only player that I thought capable of stepping up to the Prem maybe apart from Adel
                Looked very capable at this level for the first 6 months of last season until his horror injury - some of the big boys were sniffing around at one point. Not sure why Harry cant see his obvious qualities

Comment

If we get some decent money for him then I aint particularly bothered.

Comment

Looked very capable at this level for the first 6 months of last season until his horror injury - some of the big boys were sniffing around at one point. Not sure why Harry cant see his obvious qualities
                    Is qualities obviously aren't that obvious!

Comment

I saw him in the west brom game a while ago and he was well off the pace, all his other games this season have been too. Then I watched clips from some of our earlier games last season, NOT the same player we've seen this season, he's clearly not at full fitness at the moment. Hughes brought him back way too quickly. Faurlin is quality and it would be stupid to sell him. When fully fit, his passing is spot on, he doesn't get pushed off the ball easily, his tackling is amazing as is his vision.
                      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

How do we know that Harry does not rate him? Are we assuming it is because he hasn't been playing? Isn't that maybe because he isn't fully fit?

Comment

£4-5m and I'd say take it if he's not part of the plans. To good to be sitting around scratching his bottle

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                            £4-5m and I'd say take it if he's not part of the plans. To good to be sitting around scratching his bottle
                            If he's not part of the plans, then the plans are ****e frankly.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                              I saw him in the west brom game a while ago and he was well off the pace, all his other games this season have been too. Then I watched clips from some of our earlier games last season, NOT the same player we've seen this season, he's clearly not at full fitness at the moment. Hughes brought him back way too quickly. Faurlin is quality and it would be stupid to sell him. When fully fit, his passing is spot on, he doesn't get pushed off the ball easily, his tackling is amazing as is his vision.
                              Unfortunately, once you have done your ACL you are rarely the same player again. I know as I did mine once and was never able to twist or turn as quick as I did before, and you just lose that little bit extra. You think you are the same but you are just not.

Very few players have ever come back from this injury to the same level they were before(e.g Owen, Park, Rowly), and is really sad for Ale as he is so young, and I believe in time could have made it to the very top.

Comment

Working...
                              X