No announcement yet.

Palermo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He has been fantastic for us overall. I wish him well.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Never been the same since the injury

Great person but need whats best for the team and would let him move on

Comment

Is this agent's talk? Has Harry, himself, said he wants to get rid. I think Faurlin still has a place in the team, but he needs to be allowed to recover properly from the injury. If the Club are thinking of a loan deal, I think it should be with a lower division team until the end of the season.

Comment

After Faurlin Harry would only have tp get rid of Derry, Hill and Mackie and the promotion team is gone minus Taarabt

Comment

Mods could we please combine the Faurlin posts. Thanks

Comment

Ffs. So far this window has been ****e. Linked with mostly ****e players, Nelsen leaving, rumours of Clint going Leeds getting stronger, now Faurlin looks like he's off.

Habib habiboubou to the rescue!

Comment

Tell them to f##k off and ask them if they would like the dog**** that is Bosingwa.

Comment

Originally posted by hh9 View Post
                  After Faurlin Harry would only have tp get rid of Derry, Hill and Mackie and the promotion team is gone minus Taarabt
                  I'd sooner lose Derry than Faurlin.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

One of our best players, i am gonna be very ****ed with this club if we do sell him.
                    Will also backfire to the rest of our old heroes left at the club: Hill, Mackie , Derry, Taarabt
                    From Holland with love

Comment

Another screw up by Hughes. Rushed him back without a build up and dont think that done him any favours in his recovery. Did he not play three or four 90mins in a row after 9months out starting with the first round of the cup??

Defo a top player in him but currently is no where near the player of the championship/first four months of last season

Comment

If it is true and he does leave then so be it. He aint playing, he's been struggling when he has played and if we can get some money before everyone realises he aint that good then it's good business.

Comment

if hes not in Harys long term plans ,that also puts the rumours of harry deserting us if we go down.It means he is here for the long hall up or down.
                          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                          X