bumped into scum fan on my way home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bumped into scum fan on my way home

i enjoyed winding him up after he told me they lost 2 nil at home to swansea and telling him that we started the rot yet again.
    he went on to tell me that he was a life long fan :pleasantsuprise: and is sick of benitez and abramovic :pleasantsuprise:
    he said theres no atmosphere and is sick of going to games as his heart isnt in it anymore, the real clincher was him telling me that hed rather support a propper club like west ham
    i told him hes better off at afc wimbledon

not suprised by the comments really but they did make me laugh, what a bunch of lilly livered wasters

Ha ha.... poor little Chelsea!

Comment

Should've jiffyied him up then striked him with a finely rolled newspaper,finishing off with the beer can manouvre .gently dipped his pockets then slung his shoes over a fence,then turded on his boat .Blimey I'm feeling perky this morning
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
        Should've jiffyied him up then striked him with a finely rolled newspaper,finishing off with the beer can manouvre .gently dipped his pockets then slung his shoes over a fence,then turded on his boat .Blimey I'm feeling perky this morning
        Actually laughed in real life. Jolly good.

Comment

i bet he is crying over his skinny wet latte n organic goats cheese n vegatarian spread on rye sarnie this morning!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

its the west ham comment that done me, who in their right mind says that theyre a life long fan and then follows on by saying theyd go and support one of their rivals. insane.

Comment

Chelsea fans are desperately trying to pretend they have a soul that goes beyond trophies. If you look at Benitez record in the PL since he took over and compare it to the last 10+ games under Matteo - you can see it was the right footballing move.

How they can slate the owner for winning them loads of trophies is beyond me.

Easy for them to say they should give the old guard new contracts when it isn't them shelling out £150-170k a week on them out of their own pocket, because the clubs turnover can't afford those wages.

They are just the most ridiculous, whingy supporters out there at the moment. They are even starting to make Man Utd fans look good.
              twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

how they must yearn for mickey droy,john bumstead nd paul cannonville!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

such hypocrites. they lose two matches and they think their world has caved in. for us that wd be a good run...

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                    how they must yearn for mickey droy,john bumstead nd paul cannonville!
                    Don't forget FLASHER Walker!!!!!!!
                    F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                      such hypocrites. they lose two matches and they think their world has caved in. for us that wd be a good run...
                      Haha so true

Comment

Working...
                      X