Joey all is forgiven!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey all is forgiven!!!

Just seen hes won player of the month in frogland!!
    Bring him back and give him the armband.
    At least he puts a shift in!!!!

Haha,when did he put a shift in for us? 1 game in first 3/4 s of season and a couple after he got booed off at the end. Then still nearly got us relegated.

Never want to see him play for us again, not that he ever wanted to anyway. We can't score and can't defend, midfield is not the area in need of most attention.
    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

JB back...yes to OP. i agree with you

Comment

Let's get Diouff, Stalin, the Sandy Hook Slayer and Beelzebub in while we're about it.

Comment

Need Joey's passion and steel..bring back our Captain.

Comment

I dont think he's half as bad as some make out. Also he wasnt afraid to give people a ticking off when they needed it, such as Adel. You need that in a team and we are sorely lacking of no nonsense players right now. I'm not saying we should get him back, as it will never happen, but we've hardly pulled up any trees since he left have we..... maybe he was doing something right.

Comment

Joey and Marseille are in Marrakesh in Morocco right now. he will get some sticks there
              they just won 1-2 Marrakesh city team. (kawkab)

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                I dont think he's half as bad as some make out. Also he wasnt afraid to give people a ticking off when they needed it, such as Adel. You need that in a team and we are sorely lacking of no nonsense players right now. I'm not saying we should get him back, as it will never happen, but we've hardly pulled up any trees since he left have we..... maybe he was doing something right.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

He has been a disruptive influence wherever he has been. Last thing Harry needs and I think he knows it. We are hoping to come 4th from bottom this year. That's what we did last year with some different players. We only stayed up because we got lucky with Stoke beating Bolton, after he got sent off and almost ruined a season work, so we were not a good side with him in. He is definately the worst captain I have ever seen. And anyone who slates Adel's dead ball delivery should go back and watch his. I think 1 in 100 got past the wall/first man.

If he comes back we will go down. If he doesn't - there is a small chance that we won't.
                  twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Awful player and an awful person around the dressing room IMO. Some very short memories on here- he had 2/3 good games for us last season.

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                      He has been a disruptive influence wherever he has been. Last thing Harry needs and I think he knows it. We are hoping to come 4th from bottom this year. That's what we did last year with some different players. We only stayed up because we got lucky with Stoke beating Bolton, after he got sent off and almost ruined a season work, so we were not a good side with him in. He is definately the worst captain I have ever seen. And anyone who slates Adel's dead ball delivery should go back and watch his. I think 1 in 100 got past the wall/first man.

If he comes back we will go down. If he doesn't - there is a small chance that we won't.
                      Not seen us play under Park this year then? We won football matches when Barton was captain. Something we never did when Park was captain. Makes that statement look a little silly really?

Comment

Originally posted by DouDou_87 View Post
                        Awful player and an awful person around the dressing room IMO. Some very short memories on here- he had 2/3 good games for us last season.
                        This. The guy is a rubbish footballer.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Ginger ninja, how come zamora and cisse have 5 goals? as far as I know they have 3 in the EPL and 1 in the cup. only adel for QPR makes it to top 25 or 30 EPL players golas+ assists combined = 7.

Comment

Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
                            Not seen us play under Park this year then? We won football matches when Barton was captain. Something we never did when Park was captain. Makes that statement look a little silly really?
                            I don't think Park is the answer either. Just because we have a load of cr4p players doesn't mean comparing them to Joey makes him good.

The bulk of the wins started with the Liverpool game. We were losing 2-0 when JB was booed off and won 3-2. That says something about his contribution. After that he actually decided to play a few games because he had been shamed into it. That was with 1/4 of the season left which is what I said in my post.

Park hasn't played well, but he hasn't captained the side as many times as Joey either, so maybe we are comparing a tu.rd with a cr.ap, but they are both sh1t at the end of the day.
                            twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by rockandroll View Post
                              Ginger ninja, how come zamora and cisse have 5 goals? as far as I know they have 3 in the EPL and 1 in the cup. only adel for QPR makes it to top 25 or 30 EPL players golas+ assists combined = 7.
                              They have 4 goals each, including 1 in the cup. That 4 is their total goals scored.
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2
                              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2