Rob green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob green

Maybe its goodbye...............................

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...ert-Green.html
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

See ya
    I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Yeah maybe, but can they pay the wages? I guess they will agree something like 10%.

Would rather he was sold TBH.

Comment

Ta la

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
          Ta la
          And that's why I voted for ya in the top poster awards ;-}
          "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
          For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Mail reporting it as well http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...ce=twitterfeed
            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
              And that's why I voted for ya in the top poster awards ;-}
              Haha nice one geez

Comment

Hopefully we can get him off the wage bill. A move to Forest will probably do him good. They've got wealthy owners haven't they?
                Last edited by taarabt7; 10-01-2013, 12:56 AM.

Comment

My opinion is he's on 50k a week & taking him off would still leave a top goalie in Cesar. Personally i'd love to see Camp sign too
                  Under Les Ferdinand:
                  Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                  Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                  Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                  Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                  And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Would be happy if they chucked us Camp - but would he wanna be a Number 2 to Cesar? Unless we go down and Cesar leaves us too? Might be worth a contract.

Comment

I think it would be good to have one clear number 1 keeper. They can then concentrate on playing football and doing a good job rather than constantly thinking if i make a mistake i;m out for the other fella....

Comment

after liverpool away last season i still reckon cerny is good enough cover tbh

Comment

Get rid.

Disaster from the first friendly. Guaranteed to make a mistake every game, at fault for at least 4 goals this year.

Shame as he seems like a decent bloke, but that England mistake finished him. Zero confidence.
                          :drunk:

Comment

Quite like him tbf but it makes sense if Arry is looking to trim the wage bill - no point having 2 keepers sitting there taking home over £100k a week between em.

I reckon we would get £2.5mill for him n all which I'm sure will be put towards a decent CB (Olsson?) or striker which, IMP, is far more important than a sub keeper.

As Willis says, Cerny sufficient cover IMO.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                              My opinion is he's on 50k a week & taking him off would still leave a top goalie in Cesar. Personally i'd love to see Camp sign too
                              the day camp is our keeper again is the day season tickets our affordable again.... Worst distributed of a ball I've seen.
                              http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Working...
                              X