'Arry must be finding it tough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Arry must be finding it tough

Harry said he wanted to sign some new players early, but instead he has ended up getting rid of 2. I know Ben Haim has joined us, but I really thought we would have had another one in by now... hmm

No one decent wants to come to a team at the bottom of the premiership thats the true facts.

Comment

Lets target some good championship players then....better than scrap PL players. Austin has been mentioned.....why shouldnt he want to come?
      Danny Graham scored again tonight against Chelsea who lost again at home - so why would Swansea sell Graham when he has scored in their last 4 games? Dont think so....at least not to QPR.

Comment

I was hoping to see at least two good signings made in time for the Tottenham game on Saturday.
        But, as somebody said earlier, nobody seems to want to come to us, and I can't say I blame 'em, to be honest.

Comment

he knows what hes doing. key is i think hers not wasting our money like hughes did

Comment

Or stick with the current lot and get them playing well as a team. We have a great team on paper, it's just a case of getting them to play as a team...Which Mark Hughes clearly did not realise. They are improving now though, under Harry. DJ and Bothroyd are back, Zamora is coming back soon, so we're fine in the striker department (maybe replace Bothroyd). One centre back is probably needed though.
            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by zuluop View Post
              Lets target some good championship players then....better than scrap PL players. Austin has been mentioned.....why shouldnt he want to come?
              Would be very happy if we went after him. Even if he doesn't set the Premier League alight, if we end up in the Championship we know he can do a job there. Only 23 too. Someone like Matt Phillips who has also been bandied around this board a bit would be a good shout as well.

Comment

Im glad to see DJ back think he could do quite well if he can stay fit,Bothroyd sorry is a waste of space as for zamora i will give the benefit of the doubt to i dont think he has been trully fit this season.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                  Or stick with the current lot and get them playing well as a team. We have a great team on paper, it's just a case of getting them to play as a team...Which Mark Hughes clearly did not realise. They are improving now though, under Harry. DJ and Bothroyd are back, Zamora is coming back soon, so we're fine in the striker department (maybe replace Bothroyd). One centre back is probably needed though.
                  Fine in the striker Dept.? No chance that DJ and Zamora will score enough goals to keep us up in my opinion....:(

Comment

Cissé is still capable if he get anything to work with......

Comment

Working...
                    X