Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any chance of Joey Barton being recalled from his loan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any chance of Joey Barton being recalled from his loan?

No doubting his ability to wind people up but he always gave at least 100%.....Is it a coincidence that after 5 home wins on the spin before he last played for us in May, we didn't win a single league match after that until December?

If all 3 parties agree to the termination so im told.

Comment

He was great for us, a good captain and on his day was brilliant, I remember the spurs game he really kept us in shape.

But he has said that he doesn't want to play for us ever again so I highly doubt it sadly.

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
        He was great for us, a good captain and on his day was brilliant, I remember the spurs game he really kept us in shape.

But he has said that he doesn't want to play for us ever again so I highly doubt it sadly.
        Agreed, he was a good Capt.....and I also think he wouldn't want to return...but new management etc might have changed things?

Comment

I heard there is no recall option. Shame, good hard tackling British soul. Much missed
          Under Les Ferdinand:
          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

No recall on a full season loan deal suaully but barton has already publicly stated he doesnt want to play again for QPR

Comment

Maybe i was watching a different person, he seemed quiet on the pitch, had so many poor games. One of the worst dead ball takers i have ever seen. Was only good for a handfull of games when he was booed off at Liverpool and was instrumental in getting Warnock sacked and Hughes brought in. Also got sent off twice , one of which could have cost our league position , all the time this was going on he was embarrassing himself and the club on twitter. All the while picking up 60 k per week for the trouble.

would not worry if he comes back or not , right no mark.

Comment

Absolute nail on the head Kron.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
                  No doubting his ability to wind people up but he always gave at least 100%.....Is it a coincidence that after 5 home wins on the spin before he last played for us in May, we didn't win a single league match after that until December?
                  Sadly he spent more time being wound up by the opposition...

Comment

Haha. No chance.

Harry is very good mates with Warnock for a start....... so he will know exactly the way that Barton conducted himself in the dressing room etc...... and that's before he even considers the plethora of woeful performances and disciplinary issues......

Comment

barton or park????
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                        barton or park????
                        Performance wise, playing for the Rangers, I'd say they have both basically the same: The odd decent performance in a rather large smattering of $hite.

So I'd say Park...... because we'd sell more shirts in Korea....... And he won't/doesn't cause trouble on and off of the pitch.

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                          Maybe i was watching a different person, he seemed quiet on the pitch, had so many poor games. One of the worst dead ball takers i have ever seen. Was only good for a handfull of games when he was booed off at Liverpool and was instrumental in getting Warnock sacked and Hughes brought in. Also got sent off twice , one of which could have cost our league position , all the time this was going on he was embarrassing himself and the club on twitter. All the while picking up 60 k per week for the trouble.

would not worry if he comes back or not , right no mark.

Sums Barton up perfectly.

The only words missing are Coward, Bully and Opionated Fool.

He had a FEW good games for us at the most. Rest of the time he was awful.

Was glad to see the back of him and would hate to see him back at the club.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                            barton or park????
                            play wise they are both as bad as each other, i would say park as he seems a decent professional and is good for our global marketing activties. Neither would be the best option

Comment

Working...
                            X