Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

French paper saying we've discussed a swap deal with Rennes for Diakite and M'Vila

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chopper View Post
    Samba had lots of personal issues. Get someone in who wants to be here and fight for the cause. However, it's an effing striker and centre half we need. Here's hoping DJ and Mackie will answer our prayers.
    God help us then - DJ and Mackie have "championship" stamped on their foreheads...

Comment

Many on this board were panicking when he was not named in pre season friendly line ups as if he was so good that someone had taken him from under our nose. How fast things change.

Comment

I think he was allowed to go to ANC in the hope that this would change his form.

Comment

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foot...e-8445776.html
          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

If he does not want to come to LR, why are we bothering?

Comment

I am actually gutted about Diakite. A very good footballer that clearly comes with baggage.

I expected great things but his head is not right, imo a far better player than m'bia
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
              X